Doctor Lorrick fight hardmode video

Could you post another version without all the annoying talking from that dude at the start? Most of us really don't know or care who or what you are, and just want to get to the bare bones of the mechanics of the encounter. Seek your e-fame elsewhere; i hear home sex tapes are burning up the market atm.

Thanks.

Sure, I'll be sure to put up the same boring *** videos you are use to watching. Can you do me a favor and just don't watch the videos I post up and learn the fights yourself that way you can make one? Maybe then you will be happy with the material that is done from a guide meant to help people. (Or just try reading the strats I hear that MIGHT give you the same pleasure.) Edited by Toljar

Thanks for posting the video, looks good overall---nice editing skills and commentator enthusiasm. Perhaps speak more dramatically about Lorrick rather than react facetiously to the situation...for role-player's sake.

Our group was getting really frustrated when we reached phase 3, so I wanted to search for some helpful videos on what others had devised to overcome the challenge. Everything you've mentioned in phase 1 and 2 is pretty straightforward; however we had a Jugg tank take all the bombs, and a sorcerer was able to heal through it all without sweat. None of us thought to run around him, and as ranged, we all kept a fair distance anyhow.

We saw that phase 3 is essentially a fast-burn phase but we weren''t sure how to position ourselves. What we did differently than you guys was place him close to the entrance door so the tank wouldn't get knocked back. Then, we (sorc dps, sorc heals, and sniper) stood behind Lorrick, popped cooldowns, shields, and unloaded everything into him. It took approx. 40 seconds before his death; we had no casualties with this method. Overall, it begins as quite a hectic fight that gets insane by the end, but it's doable.

Edited by SithIntraining
Typos

Sure, I'll be sure to put up the same boring *** videos you are use to watching. Can you do me a favor and just don't watch the videos I post up and learn the fights yourself that way you can make one? Maybe then you will be happy with the material that is done from a guide meant to help people. (Or just try reading the strats I hear that MIGHT give you the same pleasure.)

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dr+lorrick&oq=dr+lorrick&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_nf=1&gs_l=youtube-psuggest.3...782.4348.0.4800.10.10.0.0.0.0.194.1527.2j8.10.0.