Tank Guardian

Heal Scoundrel

DPS Sentinel ("Smash")

DPS VG (full Tactics in DPS stance)

Against:

Tank VG (Hybrid in tank stance)

Heal Scoundrel

2x DPS Sentinel ("Smash")

So, against the so called "overpowered comp" with a spec that's "just not as viable as hybrid" according to Corv.

Yeah, 70k protection is all taunts. No guard. Their hybrid tank did 147k. 3x the DPS and 0.5x the protection. I'm such a bad VG for not playing hybrid. But, like Corv said: stats don't matter and there's so many better than I. I'm just average.

But you know what? There's nothing wrong with being "average".

Average can be the best.

You have three scores of 100.

What's the average?

What's the highest score?

It's true. I am the average player who plays specs no-one else plays. That makes me average, with the highest score. Thanks Corv.

Edited by easeyway

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean the one where we won sudden death 3v4 and then were totally owning your asses 2nd round before Larsson "DC"?

Yeah, we totally couldn't beat you.

2-0.

P.S I only died because you played OP COMP omgz two marauders!!! ...Enjoy the incoming nerf. Reroll again?

Edited by easeyway

You mean the one where we won sudden death 3v4 and then were totally owning your asses 2nd round before Larsson "DC"?

2-0.

P.S I only died because you played OP COMP omgz two marauders!!! ...Enjoy the incoming nerf. Reroll again?

I would like to say I have a pretty big e-peen.

2-0.

what the **** are you talking about?

we killed you then the fking ppor mechanic of the game, acid even u were only 3 left, you won

then larsson dced after 16 seconds, lucky guys.

cu any fking time, ur gonna get rapped

beat drama and mpvs/ad victorium in 8vs8 in the past and we beat them in 4vs4 i would say good job for "nonfactor" and "fu**ng german" Galactics against all those almighty guys on this server :p.

However some of the roflstompimba good guys doesnt even know us am i right evolixe? :rolleyes:

We havent the power to write next to you guys^^ :rolleyes:

we are just "fu**ing germans" :D:D:D as you said ;)

btw easeyway:

Galactics are freaking OP not just our Set Up xD

nerf Galactics :rolleyes: !!

Edited by Tharianus

But you should have the power to resist ...

I dont like to see how members of Galactics rumble with little brats, who think they are god coz they can beat eachother. It worked fine until now, stay calm.

beat drama and mpvs/ad victorium in 8vs8 in the past and we beat them in 4vs4 i would say good job for "nonfactor" and "fu**ng german" Galactics against all those almighty guys on this server :p.

However some of the roflstompimba good guys doesnt even know us am i right evolixe? :rolleyes:

we are just "fu**ing germans" :D:D:D as you said ;)

btw easeyway:

Galactics are freaking OP not just our Set Up xD

nerf Galactics :rolleyes: !!

Hidind till the lava phase and running like little girl. GZ on victory too bad your "main team" cannot handle weaker setup.

1 win for you , 10 for us, be proud mighty gerrike :D

the matches against roudys team are much harder

Mate, if you wanna troll for a little bit and mezz to this conversation, you don't need to start from such a silly thing :)

It's nice to see how you immediately "counting" your wins with a faceroll comp of 2x sent+vang hybrid against group with jugg.

Especially after the fact that you've lost 16-0 by rounds (8-0 by games) in a mirror comp (2x sent+guardian), previously.

Funny how ppl after loss-streak just needs to get vanguard hybrid into group, to grow up their balls.

Be more peaceful :)

Edited by fauver

Mate, if you wanna troll for a little bit and mezz to this conversation, you don't need to start from such a silly thing :)

It's nice to see how you immediately "counting" your wins with a faceroll comp of 2x sent+vang hybrid against group with jugg.

Especially after the fact that you've lost 16-0 by rounds (8-0 by games) in a mirror comp (2x sent+guardian), previously.

Funny how ppl after loss-streak just needs to get vanguard hybrid into group, to grow up their balls.

mimimi

Omgz this the first match we played. I was like "WOOOT ARENAS BW LOL OMG" as I got one shotted.

And, the last round we even got one of you, but even 4v3 you got the sudden death cuz we lost one of you ***** hiding around that pillar :D

4 Sins is epic ballz, I give you dat. Too bad you'd have troubles in 2 out of 3 of the maps...

...But oh yes: NERF GALACTIGS OMGZ COOKIE CUTTER IMBA OP COMP TROLOLOLOL ZEH GERMANS ARE COMING!!!

Edited by easeyway

Omgz this the first match we played. I was like "WOOOT ARENAS BW LOL OMG" as I got one shotted.

And, the last round we even got one of you, but even 4v3 you got the sudden death cuz we lost one of you ***** hiding around that pillar :D

4 Sins is epic ballz, I give you dat. Too bad you'd have troubles in 2 out of 3 of the maps...

...But oh yes: NERF GALACTIGS OMGZ COOKIE CUTTER IMBA OP COMP TROLOLOLOL ZEH GERMANS ARE COMING!!!

u mad bro?

Not if you just wait for the acid I don't think ;x

Get found it's gg and still harder because there's no pillar to run around and hide.

AND OF COURSE I'M MAD, AND I'M NOT YOUR BRO!!!

Edited by easeyway

the team we are using now against you never played on pts in this composition, our team leader never played one single team ranked arena match on pts (and i dont have a guardian, scoundrel or sentinel so i dont know how i could lose to you with mirror comp) your are bad with names, all germans are the same i guess^^

the vanguard is my main since beta and yes the hybrid is very op against smash comps but not nearly as op against single target burst classes - ask roudy

be more peaceful? everytime i open a drama stream after we played against your team the first and only thing i hear is " we would stomp and destroy these noobs and *******" " f**** op setup , **** ***SFAFS!!?!? "

its sad because the games against drama are (with few exceptions like ad victoriam , conflagration etc) the only ones we enjoying so far

Edited by Luckyluzi