Sith Name Suggestions

Chromatican

Hey guys, love the game, just had some suggestions for your story and characters department.

I'm really having trouble discerning who the bad guys are, which makes for a difficult storyline to follow. It may be that there aren't enough bald, grey heads and electronic face masks, but I think it's the names. Some of the Sith names just aren't evil enough. Below are some suggestions of names you may be able to use for your next expansion of game content:

Darth Baddie McBadpants

Lord Pissedoff

Darth Angri Mann

Darth Dark

Darth Wantstokillgoodguys

Lord Ima Darkside

Lord Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day

Darth Evilperson

These are copyrighted but I give Bioware, Lucasarts, and EA full license to use them.

P.S. I know it was YOU Lucas.

A lot of those names come from either unimaginative people or their name was already taken. It get's frustrating at times, when your 5th choice is denied because it was already taken. One of my names freed up after the person who used it left SWTOR and EA Bioware did some spring cleaning. Here is where my names were derived from;

Lolth (DnD) - Common Spelling for the Demon Queen of Spiders, In the Drow dialect, it is Lloth.

L'vixis (Star Trek) - Taken from Klingon because True Sith look like Klingon or vice versa for the diehards.

Sagittarii (Greek) - Changed because the correct spelling of Sagittari was already taken.

Aconia (Roman) - A Roman Female praenomen (aka First Name)

Ralkoya (Cathar) - A rearranged Cathar suggested name. My original was already taken.

Bererre (DnD) - Derived from Matron Baenre of Menzoberranzan since it was already taken - sigh.

Edited by Lorica