Some ideas few new stronghold locations (and justifications).

Persephonica

Voss

Availability: Everyone

Now, this might be one of those "must have X reputation" things, but there's a maximum weekly limit of reputation growth on the location and it might make people come back to Voss. Plus, Voss is pretty gorgeous and they have excellent architecture, so might be nice, and hey, there's a whole bloody planet available, not like there's not a lot of land or anything.

Alderaan

Availability: Everyone

A male Bounty Hunter can gain the "Baron" title by choosing (and being intimate with / flirting to fruition with) the female Girard candidate, and female Bounty Hunter can get the "Baroness" title by choosing (and being intimate with / flirting to fruition with) Raffid Girard. This could be an unlock or just the justification for unlocking it - there's also that on Republic-side, you can gain that Paladin title, so Alderaan would be an awesome place to have your own stronghold or at least a stronghold of some kind. Again, big planet, beautiful planet, and hey, it hasn't been turned into an asteroid field JUST yet.

Unvisited Worlds

Planets where you either never go or where you don't go for very long. Manaan, for instance, or Risha's home-world of Dubrillion, or the home planets of other companions - this would obviously involve a lot of coding just for the full value of visual, and you wouldn't have an "exit to _____" option because the planet's one you don't actually visit for anything, but it'd still be kind of awesome to have stronghold options for these, just for the attractive aesthetics of it. I'd love to see Manaan, Dubrillion, and others, personally. I don't know about anyone else, but I'd love that myself.

A male Bounty Hunter can gain the "Baron" title by choosing (and being intimate with / flirting to fruition with) the female Girard candidate

Nope. Not any more. Baroness exists (and my F!Hunter has it and wears it as a mark of *pride*, dammit!), but not Baron.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

The original SHs were lower level planets with existing populations.

Alderaan should have always been the "next" SH after the initial 4... We know that it'd only last 3000 years, but they don't know that...

I always thought they should have a fleet apartment or yacht... They have flagships there, so why not just let you populate a ship docked there too?

Places like Taris or Hoth should be hideout or secret base/lab themed, if they have them at all. They could also make a hideout on an asteroid or orbital station.like port nowhere.

If they hadn't announced the conquest changes, I'd say they should make a warehouse where you can stack thousands of chairs...

Honestly, I'd lose my mind over a Copero stronghold. I've spent ridiculous amounts of time figuring out how to get on the rooftops and explore. That planet is GORGEOUS! I've found pretty little rooftop patios and gazebos you can run around in. I'd love to have a go at decorating something there.

Honestly, I'd lose my mind over a Copero stronghold. I've spent ridiculous amounts of time figuring out how to get on the rooftops and explore. That planet is GORGEOUS! I've found pretty little rooftop patios and gazebos you can run around in. I'd love to have a go at decorating something there.

/agreed.

Rishi

Given that you "run a gang" on Rishi, you should have the possibility of obtaining a Stronghold on Rishi which would be overlooking or in some moderate proximity to Raider's Cove. A "base of operations" for "your" gang, and have that be where Harlow Ricks is (once you've got the stronghold - leave him in the cantina for people who don't have some home of their own on Rishi, of course). Personally, I love Rishi.

Odessen

Maybe make this one conditional to having completed the Eternal Throne arc and locked otherwise, but once you've made Odessen into one of the primary seats of military power in your Eternal Alliance / Eternal Empire depending of course on your alignment choices, a stronghold here would make sense and would add a sense of growth/ongoing expansion to Alliance military operations. It could overlook the Odessen military complex that we're familiar with.

Personal Warship

Guilds have flagships - a flagship is only a flagship if it leads a fleet or an armada. A mobile stronghold could be an awesome thing to have, too. Somewhere you could land your "personal ship," where you could accumulate a host of loyal allies, guild flagship-like unlocks but not on the same scale. You couldn't have, say, a dreadnought, but the Alliance Commander, or a member of the Dark Council or Jedi Council, travelling around in a corvette or something, seems weird to me. The little ship is more manoeuvrable and useful in space combat missions for instance, but you wouldn't take that into galactic starfighter anymore than the big ship would go into a space battle mission for the obvious reasons. That being said, a mobile personal warship stronghold could relocate to different worlds for - for instance - 10,000 credits to fund the cost of starship travel across however many parsecs to where you want it now. The game already includes the graphics for every world in the game that you can visit (since it shows your little ship soaring up to it), so it'd be easy to modify that into a stable view of said planet out the windows of one side of the personal warship stronghold.

NOTE: You should have a few options of which warship, faction-specific until the Fallen Empire / Eternal Throne arc, at which time you should if you've waited that long have the option to buy ANY warship from either faction due to the Alliance / Eternal Alliance / Eternal Empire which has pulled in loyalists to your character from both sides.

Decorations options.

Peripherally related, but it would be nice to see Crew Skill Trade Vendor & Crew Skill Trainer, and for that matter Class Skill Trainer, decoration items under Personnel, similar to how the Medical Droids can be interacted with, the prefab droids can be interacted with, and that basic decoration vendor can be interacted with.

Edited by Persephonica

Agreed! Copero is awesome, minus wampas & kitties :D