1 million in heals and 800K in DPS...

Joonbeams

...someone did that yesterday in Voidstar. Yes it was an OP but that's beside the point. He/she was over 1 mil in healing and almost 800K in DPS with 33 kills. I clearly suck, but how is that possible? I'd be happy with either in one match, but both?

I wish I was trolling. But I saw it. I would have screenshotted it but I have a weird issue on the computer I was on that my game CTDs when pressing either preferences or prnt screen.

I'm hesitant to say it was an exploit. Also, it was lowbies (should have said that earlier).

Slow release medpack/kolto cloud spamming plus vital shot spamming, sounds to me like the team they played against was full of scrubs who can't dps.

This^^^^^^^^^

Fluff damage against a team with no burst and poor coordination combined with less than great healing by the rest of his own team.

Edited by Vodrin

the 22/0/24 build does good damage as well as heals. Not an easy spec to play, but if you are fighting the whole time, easily doable.

But again, not easy to do. I've tried this spec, and done about 200k, 200k, it would def take some good skill and practice.

I would add that especially in voidstar, this is doable if it's a long one. if one team just plain dominates, it's over too fast.

That sounds like a really, really long match which will inflate numbers. AOE like Death From Above, Frag grenade, etc, can also add up if all of the stars align and the enemies just happen to be all balled together for most of the match.

the 22/0/24 build does good damage as well as heals. Not an easy spec to play, but if you are fighting the whole time, easily doable.

But again, not easy to do. I've tried this spec, and done about 200k, 200k, it would def take some good skill and practice.

I would add that especially in voidstar, this is doable if it's a long one. if one team just plain dominates, it's over too fast.

Well you can do over 2 mil dmg or healing in a single voidstar so they probably healed for a round and dps'd a little bit then the next round just did damage, or some variation of it.

This is what I'm trying to get at. And add in that it's lowbies. As improbable as it seems, I'm just trying to see if it's possible without exploits. Looks like it is, though i've never seen 2 mil at any level - but that's just me.

This is what I'm trying to get at. And add in that it's lowbies. As improbable as it seems, I'm just trying to see if it's possible without exploits. Looks like it is, though i've never seen 2 mil at any level - but that's just me.

http://i.imgur.com/Ld6b1XE.jpg is a damage game over it in void, probably could find a healing one if i went and dug through screenshots just to give examples.

Regardless it is possible, it just takes a lucky game with a lot of healers and fluff damage. Lowbies if someone knows the class exceptionally well they can do some crazy stuff.

...someone did that yesterday in Voidstar. Yes it was an OP but that's beside the point. He/she was over 1 mil in healing and almost 800K in DPS with 33 kills. I clearly suck, but how is that possible? I'd be happy with either in one match, but both?

It is hybrid operative or hybrid sorcerer. As a hybrid sorcerer have reached 850k damage and 600k heals. Surely other may have better.