Best Crew skills to get at low level

tomdizzo

Right now I am only lv 18 with Synth/Arch/UWT i leveled them pretty well but what worries me the worst is when I hit lv 50 will these be useless.

Someone talked to me about dropping these and picking up Biochem, saying he was at lv 50 with the same crew skills at mine but sunk 400k credit into it and dropped them for biochem.

Should I do the same or Not.

Also to add im going to be a pvper and can some1 explain more about the pvp gear, i heard i will just be wearing pvp gear that i get from the tokens or w/e

Right now I am only lv 18 with Synth/Arch/UWT i leveled them pretty well but what worries me the worst is when I hit lv 50 will these be useless.

Someone talked to me about dropping these and picking up Biochem, saying he was at lv 50 with the same crew skills at mine but sunk 400k credit into it and dropped them for biochem.

Should I do the same or Not.

Also to add im going to be a pvper and can some1 explain more about the pvp gear, i heard i will just be wearing pvp gear that i get from the tokens or w/e

Look at the diagram link in this post, and see if you think the items you will get from other crew skills will be more or less valuable to you later.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=58094

I think Bioanalysis and Scavenging are the best crew skills from the generic point of view. A Jedi or Sith might want archeology to get the crystals for force crafting. If you want to craft then pick the crafting skill and then gathering skills it needs. Otherwise take Bio analysis, Scavenging and archeology. Each will give you something you call sell to crafters as you level up.