<The Sibekian Order>

Vhexit

THE SIBEKIAN ORDER

IS NOW RECRUITING

FAQ:

Q:Who is Sibek?

A:Go **** yourself

This guild is so secret that if I even talk about it your brains will explode, I don't even remember it half the time due to it being so secretive.

(Deleted in 3..2...1)

Edited by Vhexit

Sibek, I'm happy fo' ya...

I'mma letchu finish...

But <Organic Meatbags> is one of the best guilds of all time...

ALL TIME

:d_rolls_eyes::d_frown::D_embarrassed ::d_cool::d_wink::d_tongue::d_smile:

love,

Lodane Erisian

Captain of the Sable Swift

and your favorite, ever.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm.. as I recall, this "guild" was recruiting/advertising in game that anyone who joins will also become a compulsory member of the Sibekian Harem, whether or not your female or male?! :eek: 'not interested myself, as I'm married and don't erp *sighs at the missed opportunity*. 'just thought any potential recruits would enjoy a sneak peek at some their new duties :p - oh yes, as I recall from the announcement, duties did involved your tongue. Enjoy! Edited by Vil-lynne

'not interested myself; '

Sibek! I'm yours.

Thank you, Mechlyn and Luniara for signing up to become members of <The Sibekian Order>!

And Sran, people who have a chance at killing me are not allowed to reply to this thread.

Meaning anyone

under the right circumstances

this guild is a secret

Edited by Vhexit

Thank you, Mechlyn and Luniara for signing up to become members of <The Sibekian Order>!

And Sran, people who have a chance at killing me are not allowed to reply to this thread.

Meaning anyone

under the right circumstances

this guild is a secret

Sibek has Sran envy.

Thank you ... for signing up to become members ... And Sran ... have a chance at killing me

I wonder how Sran/Sibek could have such intimate insight into one other; perhaps an undisclosed relationship? Could the big secret of <The Sibekian Order> be: Sran was a founding "member"? (double entendre intended). Would the fear of being killed served to fuel a passionate dominant-submissive romance? How will the mystery unfold?

Edited by Vil-lynne

I wonder how Sran/Sibek could have such intimate insight into one other; perhaps an undisclosed relationship? Could the big secret of <The Sibekian Order> be: Sran was a founding "member"? (double entendre intended). Would the fear of being killed only served to fuel a passionate dominant-submissive romance? How will the mystery unfold?

The world might never know.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...