CTRL U x2 Still .. Sad?

Vikassi

Lets face it guys .. Were still hitting CTRL+U x2 to play warzones .. I have to do this every time I log in and then randomly throughout my play period .. this is one of those annoying bugs that you think would be patched RIGHT away .. not because its game breaking .. but because its ANNOYING ..

the game is F2P and barely has any developers working on it anymore .. Skeleton crew for sure .. this is just how the game is run and you either deal or move along ..

As a dev, I'd be embarrassed about this. To remind your player base you can't fix something so irritating that worked fine before must be frustrating for them as well. Not to mention , force leap and intercede. Come back in a couple months maybe?

the game is F2P and barely has any developers working on it anymore .. Skeleton crew for sure .. this is just how the game is run and you either deal or move along ..

I understand you fustration as I find myself having to hit the dreaded key combo about 7-12 times in a play session, but last I knew BioWare still had a full staff for the development of SWTOR. You sir must be confusing the community team with the development team.

It actually is a big bug. There are many people (and paying customers) who don't ask in gchat about how to fix it. Sure, in some ways I am glad I don't have to be in the same warzone as these people but I'm sure it does keep some of these people from q'n at times.

I can't believe we have to do this still either, but it's probably just an underlying bug that will point out a much bigger issue with poor client performance.

Actually, when I think about it, their fix will probably be for the client to automatically ctrl+u x2 when you enter a wz, so for the first 10-15 seconds you just won't be able to move. :cool: