Revanites (spoiler?)

EBKnight

The only thing you really get out of the entire Revanite quest line is the "Revanite" title that you can display above your character's head. If you follow the Revanite story closely, the leader tells you that you must never return and you must go out into the world on your own and as a secret Revanite. Other than that, there is nothing else and the decision you made will have no impact later in the game.

Edited by BlackRifle

The only thing you really get out of the entire Revanite quest line is the "Revanite" title that you can display above your character's head. If you follow the Revanite story closely, the leader tells you that you must never return and you must go out into the world on your own and as a secret Revanite. Other than that, there is nothing else and the decision you made will have no impact later in the game.

My first thought at the Revanite line was that it could make for an interesting opening as a "third" faction, seeing as they find a balance between the Jedi stoicism and Sith passion. One can only hope they would expound on this in future expansions. I don't think the Republic gets any of this story, though

• 10 months later...
I turned the woman in and feel bad. Are there any lasting ramifications other than light side, dark side points?

It is not enough to put spoilers in the subject line. You need to wrap the spoiler in spoiler tags.

like this

That being said, side quests don't make a difference in anything you do later in the game.