Canon ten most powerful Jedi and Sith.

Rayla_Felana

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 - Darth Nihilus: He is so absurdly overpowered that he eats planets.

2 - The Sith Emperor: He's a close second but he seems to need taxing rituals to feed off of the death of planets.

3 - Marka Ragnos: He reigned as Dark Lord of the Sith for over a hundred years and died undefeated.

4 - Exar Kun: Mark Ragnos himself decreed him to be the true successor to the Dark Lords of old.

5 - Naga Sadow: He was strong enough to use Sith magic to make a red giant go supernova, as I recall and almost brought the Republic to it's knees.

6 - Maybe Ulic Quel Droma? He wasn't as strong as Exar Kun but he seemed fairly close if their duel was interrupted by the spirit of Marka Ragnos.

7 - Um... Nomi Sunrider maybe? She stripped Ulic of his force powers.

I don't know what order the second half of the list would go in. But it'd probably include Darth Bane, Freedon Nadd Tulak Hord and some of the NJO Jedi. Most probably the Solo kids, I guess. Perhaps Darth Plagius too? Although there are probably other overpowered EU characters that I'm forgetting too.

Revan and then the Exile were both good but definitely don't crack the top ten list.

Edited by OldVengeance

1 - Darth Nihilus: He is so absurdly overpowered that he eats planets.

2 - The Sith Emperor: He's a close second but he seems to need taxing rituals to feed off of the death of planets.

I just wanted to point out 1 thing here. When Vitiate feeds on a planet, he devours the FORCE, not just the life force of the sentient being, but the actual FORCE ITSELF. So, yes, he needed a ritual, but what he did was more elaborate.

Also, his devouring was a little different, as eating all that life force is what made him (semi)immortal.

That's pretty much what Nihilus did too. The bodies of the beings he devoured were left as voids in the force. It's also why he was attracted to Jedi gatherings to feed. Then main difference from what I can tell is that Nihilus was totally consumed by his hunger, all the beings he ate simply went to feed his hunger. So while Nihilus was more efficiently destructive, the Emperor still had some semblance of a personality.

That's pretty much what Nihilus did too. The bodies of the beings he devoured were left as voids in the force. It's also why he was attracted to Jedi gatherings to feed. Then main difference from what I can tell is that Nihilus was totally consumed by his hunger, all the beings he ate simply went to feed his hunger. So while Nihilus was more efficiently destructive, the Emperor still had some semblance of a personality.

But Nihilus didn't use the life force of the people he consumed to extend his own life. Also, Nihilus only consumed life force, not the force. That is the difference.

But Nihilus didn't use the life force of the people he consumed to extend his own life. Also, Nihilus only consumed life force, not the force. That is the difference.

Actually he feasted upon Force Energy, it filled his void and lack of actual force energy and it would continually feed his hunger, but the more force energy he devoured the more he required the next time, he was drawn to planes with high concentrations of Force energy and to where force users had gathered, hence the desolation of Katarr.

He is a Jedi Knight in title only, the ONLY reason the Jedi High Council didn't boot him out was because the Public saw him as a hero, they rejected him and his teachings completely, he was not a Jedi and I highly doubt he even saw himself as a Jedi, please 'bias' has nothing to do with it, read the novel.

yes and no it does say all of that in the Revan book but when he was in jail he did mediate with Jedi Techniques and even resit the Jedi code Revan is a hard one to put just in one column

Are people still arguing over Revan? Wow, pathetic. Revan was who you wanted him/her to be. Is s/he weak? Your doing. Did s/he bang one of his/her companions? Maybe, it's all you.

Personally, my Revan, was a sexy female Asian, who got it on with Bastila (thank you mods).

Before some thick headed neanderthal starts spouting "B-but canon!!!!!!". "George Lucas said!!!!", etc

Star Wars lore/canon is laughable at best. I pity you if you take it seriously. Constantly changing, literally bringing beings back from the dead, all of the contradictions, etc.

Are people still arguing over Revan? Wow, pathetic. Revan was who you wanted him/her to be. Is s/he weak? Your doing. Did s/he bang one of his/her companions? Maybe, it's all you.

Personally, my Revan, was a sexy female Asian, who got it on with Bastila (thank you mods).

Before some thick headed neanderthal starts spouting "B-but canon!!!!!!". "George Lucas said!!!!", etc

Star Wars lore/canon is laughable at best. I pity you if you take it seriously. Constantly changing, literally bringing beings back from the dead, all of the contradictions, etc.

That was the case before hand, but Revan now isn't a blank slate anymore. So yes canon does matter in the case of Revan, being that he has a face, and information about him. You can't go off of what any person made, because its not Revan there is no blank slate anymore.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

That was the case before hand, but Revan now isn't a blank slate anymore. So yes canon does matter in the case of Revan, being that he has a face, and information about him. You can't go off of what any person made, because its not Revan there is no blank slate anymore.

That's funny, I was playing KOTOR just the other day, I could customize him/her.

The "Revan" in SWTOR and the book(s?) should not be considered canon, besides the way they made him is pathetic at best. But fine, if you want to take everything EAWare or George says completely serious, have fun. Enjoy Han shooting first.

There are fanfics better than the crap these people spewed out. Fact.

That's funny, I was playing KOTOR just the other day, I could customize him/her.

The "Revan" in SWTOR and the book(s?) should not be considered canon, besides the way they made him is pathetic at best. But fine, if you want to take everything EAWare or George says completely serious, have fun. Enjoy Han shooting first.

Ya you could make Revan who you wanted, because the game was released before the character stopped being a blank slate...thats nothing new.

So tell us then, why shouldn't Revan be considered canon hm? Because he got dealt a bad hand? If thats all you got, then thats a pretty weak argument. My fav character, got dealt a worse hand then Revan and you don't see me complaining about it do you? No I moved on, so just accept what is done and stop complaining about it.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Denial, denial, denial XD

That fact that you think the book sucks, does not change the fact that whoever owns the IP decrees what's canon. Sure, you can have your own personal Star Wars universe going on, where up is down and down is up, we can't prevent you from that.

But official Star Wars is official Star Wars.

Edited by Andge

Ya you could make Revan who you wanted, because the game was released before the character stopped being a blank slate...thats nothing new.

So tell us then, why shouldn't Revan be considered canon hm? Because he got dealt a bad hand? If thats all you got, then thats a pretty weak argument. My fav character, got dealt a worse hand then Revan and you don't see me complaining about it do you? No I moved on, so just accept what is done and stop complaining about it.

Because what they did was ridiculous, they ruined what was once good, seriously. What's even worse is that they made him live for 300 years, made what you did not matter in KOTOR, etc. They could have let him be. But nope, EAWare had to have Revan because "He's so cool!!! XD"

So you gave up? Okay, but I'm not a quitter, I stick with my guns unlike you, kind of sad you're so easily swayed.

Denial, denial, denial XD

That fact that you think the book sucks, does not change the fact that whoever owns the IP decrees what's canon. Sure, you can have your own personal Star Wars universe going on, where up is down and down is up, we can't prevent you from that.

But official Star Wars is official Star Wars.

In space, there is no such thing as up and down. Official maybe, but in that case, Luke saw young Aniken (or however you spell that emo's name) Skywalker, Han didn't shoot first and had super duper fast reflexes, Darth Vader screams NOOOOOOOooOOOoOOO for some reason. etc

I pity those who take Star Wars lore seriously, bet you all eat up whatever the IP ***** out.

I pity those who take Star Wars lore seriously, bet you all eat up whatever the IP ***** out.

I'm not sure what you mean with the expression "take SW lore seriously". I mean, it's fiction. Nothing about it is serious.

But I do take serious the fact that whoever owns the IP owns the IP XD

Because what they did was ridiculous, they ruined what was once good, seriously. What's even worse is that they made him live for 300 years, made what you did not matter in KOTOR, etc. They could have let him be. But nope, EAWare had to have Revan because "He's so cool!!! XD"

So you gave up? Okay, but I'm not a quitter, I stick with my guns unlike you, kind of sad you're so easily swayed

How could they ruin someone who didn't even have a face up till now? Things don't go always what someone plans out to take place, but you should blame the Revan fans for that because they just don't wanna see him die. I mean he died in Beta, yet people QQ enough cause he died and now he just disappears in a flash of bright light.

I take the lore seriously sure, but that doesn't mean I agree with everything about it.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

How could they ruin someone who didn't even have a face up till now? Things don't go always what someone plans out to take place, but you should blame the Revan fans for that because they just don't wanna see him die. I mean he died in Beta, yet people QQ enough cause he died and now he just disappears in a flash of bright light.

I take the lore seriously sure, but that doesn't mean I agree with everything about it.

LOLOLOLOLOL Revan died in the ?Beta? do u even know what the BETA means? It means it's not finished yet... even Darth Malgus died in the false emperor beta...aand now he just jump in a hole.... problem?

LOLOLOLOLOL Revan died in the ?Beta? do u even know what the BETA means? It means it's not finished yet... even Darth Malgus died in the false emperor beta...aand now he just jump in a hole.... problem?

No I know what Beta means, but just because it isn't finished doesn't mean he couldn't have stayed dead in the finished project. As for the Malgus thing, the same thing he could have just stayed dead but instead thought to perhaps use him another time. People did whine alot though upon Revan actually being killed, and if they didn't complain BW probably would have kept it in because this game isn't about Revan its about new heroes.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

No I know what Beta means, but just because it isn't finished doesn't mean he couldn't have stayed dead in the finished project. As for the Malgus thing, the same thing he could have just stayed dead but instead thought to perhaps use him another time. People did whine alot though upon Revan actually being killed, and if they didn't complain BW probably would have kept it in because this game isn't about Revan its about new heroes.

Quoted for truth. So much truth...