Change the Macrobinocular and Seeker Droid Heroics to be soloable

Nightblazer

The following Heroic missions should be able to be solo'd:

Seeker Droid:

[HEROIC 4] The Alchemy of Evil (Empire side)

[HEROIC 4] Uprooting the Last Seed (Republic Side)

Macrobinocular:

[HEROIC 4] All The Pieces (Empire side)

[HEROIC 4] Dark Design (Republic Side)

[HEROIC 4] The Shroud’s Last Stand (Empire side)

[HEROIC 4] The Shroud Revealed (Republic Side)

These missions are almost impossible to get a group going with those that already have the same missions. While some such as [HEROIC 4] All The Pieces (Empire side) and [HEROIC 4] Dark Design (Republic Side) can be somewhat solo'd if done right the other's cannot.

The mechanics of these fights such as [HEROIC 4] The Shroud’s Last Stand (Empire side) or [HEROIC 4] The Shroud Revealed (Republic Side) require a full group to do and often with a tank, 2 dps and a healer due to the switches and mechanics.

You've already changed the Belsavis heroic [HEROIC 4] The Aurora Cannon to be able to be solo'd instead of requiring a group a 4.

It would be helpful to allow the rest of the old Heroic 4s to be able to be solo'd. They are the last of the ones that were not changed to be soloable. Since you changed the Belsavis one these should be changed to so they can be done and completed solo with a companion.

Edited by Nightblazer

• 5 months later...
Either that, or maybe just turn it into a Flashpoint? Or at least put it into Groupfinder, so it wouldn't be so hard to find people to do it?

The hard part of these is that, as I understand things, all members of the group must have the mission open at that stage. If it was possible to have the helping characters be, well, anyone (high enough level, etc.) without them having to have the mission open, that would make the problem less ... problematic... (Sorry).

yeah that would be nice.. i've only got them completed on a character that i abandoned years ago.

always wanted to redo them but sitting on fleet hoping that there's 3 more at the same stage as me just makes me not care and forget about it after awhile.

it was pretty fun stuff from what i remember but it's too old to require a group of 4.

Considering there's more recent macrobinocular missions that you can't do without completing these missions first, I agree with either reducing the player requirement or just making it a solo thing. I remember trying to solo it once and I got a lot of the way through it but I got to a point where I had to kill things and move power cells around and I just couldn't do that on my own.