Not Impressed

JesterUSCG

As a new player... Not Impressed. Do you clowns not have testers and beta servers?

And I'm paying for this?

Well I can tell you I wont be pay for too much longer. You should take this opportunity to get you act together before you loose the few customers you have

As a new player... Not Impressed. Do you clowns not have testers and beta servers?

And I'm paying for this?

Well I can tell you I wont be pay for too much longer. You should take this opportunity to get you act together before you loose the few customers you have

Dude, if you don't like the servers unexpectedly coming down to fix stuff they broke while fixing stuff they broke while fixing stuff they broke while fixing stuff they broke while fixing stuff they broke, this is not the game for you.

And I'm paying for this?

Can I have your stuff in this game and every other MMO you've rage quit because sometimes servers are down?

Dude, if you don't like the servers unexpectedly coming down to fix stuff they broke while fixing stuff they broke while fixing stuff they broke while fixing stuff they broke while fixing stuff they broke, this is not the game for you.

Luved dat xD

I'm thinking you are correct. Ya see I have this unreasonable expectation to be able to use/play with something I pay for.

Now I know.. That's just crazy talk. But this is a load of crap.

I cant understand why subscriptions would be down...

The thing is they could (and should) easily do this during the night when less people wanna play.

I'm thinking you are correct. Ya see I have this unreasonable expectation to be able to use/play with something I pay for.

Now I know.. That's just crazy talk. But this is a load of crap.

I cant understand why subscriptions would be down...

this is your first MMO isn't it?

ok lemme explain, sometimes maintinance needs to happen. to do that bioware needs to take the servers down.

This is one of the low population times, but sure, you can continue with your awful thought. besides, it's an unscheduled maintenance, which means something came up that they needed to fix that they couldn't plan for. please cry more, your tears are delicious

The thing is they could (and should) easily do this during the night when less people wanna play.

They did originally do it at night. The servers have been down twice today. Once very early this morning, and then again now when they discovered that not only did they not fix what they were trying to fix with the early morning maintenance, but that they also broke some new stuff. Or, rather, old stuff that they'd newly fixed - pre-order item delivery, in this case.

you're right. cause it's night in the entire world right where you live..when it's night there. spot on. All kinds of win here...

Still Horse ****... test you crap-tastic patches on beta... Then you keep testing until you get it right. Ya don't test right before 2xp, break ****. Promise it will be up in 30 min and then break more **** (you should have already fix) and then say "my bad... give me another hr.

And if you don't like people ************ (when you break what they pay for) then stop taking their money.

Someone has clearly never worked in IT.

haha i like this :)

oh and for the OP the last couple additions to the game they actually skipped testcenter before going live all-together. so no, they apparently do not know what testing is

Edited by Feztonio

And I'm paying for this?

Care to share why you are pissed instead of crying in the forums?

Just calm down everyone. The OP seems to think he is entitled to more than everyone else. While I do dislike unscheduled maintenance, this sort of thing happens in real world issues. The ignorance he shows proves he doesn't understand how coding works, especially when adding to large source of coding. I am ignorant in it myself, but I know those more experienced in it can only do so much. And that where most people forget that most programs have glitches or bugs. Just calm down, I am an old timer of SWTOR and saw unscheduled maintenance almost every Thursday. That's all I can really say, without posting a scathing reply to the OP immaturity.:rolleyes: