Your Requested Real Suggestions

MalconisMoarte

In your stream you asked for real suggestions, well let me give you some along with the reasoning.

1. Rework how the system determines how many unassembled components are rewarded per WZ. With 5.1 you put a huge emphasis on winning each WZ. Now when I play if I get unlucky and have a team that doesn't work together, someone goes afk, people leave, play against a premade, or whatever else I get penalized by only getting 2 pieces. What this ends up doing is making me stress out non stop about winning. Trust me I already want to win, its why the only content I have literally ever played in this game is PVP. What is really interesting is that before 5.1 winning meant I would get about 650 cxp, and loosing meant I would get about 550. A 100 cxp difference really made me not feel so terrible about loosing. I was still almost progressing just as fast as winning. However, since 5.1 when my team loses a wz by literally 2 points or 2%, or by 20 seconds I feel like total s**** because I know I just lost out on over half of the pieces.

** Suggestion: Use an actually calculation to determine how close the game was and award pieces based on the outcome of the game besides the win or the loss factor. If the game was really close reward the losers 3 or 4 pieces. If it was a total freaking stomp that only lasted a couple minutes then only give 2. Again I can't stress enough how much more I rage on the inside now when people just screw you over in a WZ and practically waste 15 minutes of your time and increase the longevity of the insane grind you have put in place.

2. The daily and weekly quests provide almost no reason to really do them.

** Suggestion: The weekly and daily quests could alleviate a lot of the frustration with the insane grind by giving pieces for completing them. The weekly quest should give 40-50 pieces for completing. The daily should give something like 10-20. A casual player may not even finish the weekly each week, and may not even finish the daily but a few times a week. This would mean they are only earning about 1 to 1.5 pieces of a gear a week. Is that not a reasonable speed to attain gear?

3. Command Crate Drop Chance is terrible. I don't even look forward to getting another command lvl up anymore. It is really just a demoralizing feeling opening the crates. I am lvl 51 now and I have only received 1 piece of usable gear from the crates and that was a 230 set piece bracer. In 51 lvls I have gotten 2 of those.... and 2 of the same mk-3 weapon. What are the odds right?

** Suggestion: Within each tier of the command ranks there should be a hidden modifier that increases the % chance to get a piece of gear as you lvl up within that rank. That way by the time you are reaching the end of that rank you are getting a piece of gear that you actually want every 1-3 lvls. That way by the time you end that tier you have that tier of gear. Wow what a thought. You played for 80 hours and you get gear to match that effort. How insane am I right?

p.S. I hope you read this and even care. At least I feel better posting about it on the forums.

Or you could; replace all the mistakenly removed WZ vendors, fix the values that removed WZ comms by mistake (rename them to command tokens for all we care), remove the command crates that somehow snuck past internal testing etc etc...

EDIT:

I understand the logic of 'back in the old days when we had a super large playerbase we had something similar to command crates', but obviously it didn't work or they wouldn't have been removed in the first place.

Edited by RACATW

In your stream you asked for real suggestions, well let me give you some along with the reasoning.

1. Rework how the system determines how many unassembled components are rewarded per WZ. With 5.1 you put a huge emphasis on winning each WZ. Now when I play if I get unlucky and have a team that doesn't work together, someone goes afk, people leave, play against a premade, or whatever else I get penalized by only getting 2 pieces. What this ends up doing is making me stress out non stop about winning. Trust me I already want to win, its why the only content I have literally ever played in this game is PVP. What is really interesting is that before 5.1 winning meant I would get about 650 cxp, and loosing meant I would get about 550. A 100 cxp difference really made me not feel so terrible about loosing. I was still almost progressing just as fast as winning. However, since 5.1 when my team loses a wz by literally 2 points or 2%, or by 20 seconds I feel like total s**** because I know I just lost out on over half of the pieces.

** Suggestion: Use an actually calculation to determine how close the game was and award pieces based on the outcome of the game besides the win or the loss factor. If the game was really close reward the losers 3 or 4 pieces. If it was a total freaking stomp that only lasted a couple minutes then only give 2. Again I can't stress enough how much more I rage on the inside now when people just screw you over in a WZ and practically waste 15 minutes of your time and increase the longevity of the insane grind you have put in place.

2. The daily and weekly quests provide almost no reason to really do them.

** Suggestion: The weekly and daily quests could alleviate a lot of the frustration with the insane grind by giving pieces for completing them. The weekly quest should give 40-50 pieces for completing. The daily should give something like 10-20. A casual player may not even finish the weekly each week, and may not even finish the daily but a few times a week. This would mean they are only earning about 1 to 1.5 pieces of a gear a week. Is that not a reasonable speed to attain gear?

3. Command Crate Drop Chance is terrible. I don't even look forward to getting another command lvl up anymore. It is really just a demoralizing feeling opening the crates. I am lvl 51 now and I have only received 1 piece of usable gear from the crates and that was a 230 set piece bracer. In 51 lvls I have gotten 2 of those.... and 2 of the same mk-3 weapon. What are the odds right?

** Suggestion: Within each tier of the command ranks there should be a hidden modifier that increases the % chance to get a piece of gear as you lvl up within that rank. That way by the time you are reaching the end of that rank you are getting a piece of gear that you actually want every 1-3 lvls. That way by the time you end that tier you have that tier of gear. Wow what a thought. You played for 80 hours and you get gear to match that effort. How insane am I right?

p.S. I hope you read this and even care. At least I feel better posting about it on the forums.

They are unlikely to read it here, it's better to post it in the gen section

They are unlikely to read it here, it's better to post it in the gen section

This is the funniest thing about BW and Musco.

They will have streams then pose questions for the players and ask for suggestions and feedback... Yet they grant NO WAY to contact them or give them the suggestions or feedback!

Love it.

It's like in the past a year or two ago when they "asked" players if they wanted frequent smaller patches or larger less frequent patches in the future... Yet gave us no way to reflect what WE would like!

We had no way to present our answers!

Many of us posted in the forums what we would prefer, which fell on deaf ears of course because not one representative ever makes any contact with us here.