Your favourite 5 star wars games of all time?

xnoxiousx

1. kotor (I like mmo's but still prefer single player games so kotor is slightly better imo)

2. swtor

3. Star wars: Jedi Knight 2 Jedi Outcas

4. Star wars Republic Commando (imo most under rated star wars game its amazing.

5. Star wars Battle front

Edited by xnoxiousx

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Republic Commando was a good game. Too bad they never continued the series.

In no particular favorable order:

1. Kotor series

2. Jedi Knight 2 Outcast & Academy

3. Force Unleashed

4. Republic Commando

5. Battlefront

We'll see if TOR makes the list.

Edited by daftshadow

1. SWG Galaxies (first MMO)

2. Jedi Knight series (Dark forces in particular)

3. Galactic Battlegrounds

4. Phantom Menace

5. Battlefront II

We'll see if SWTOR makes the list, but so far it's looking like it'll make it. I'll always hold a spot on my top 5 for Jedi Knight Dark Forces because it was my first online game I ever played and when I first started playing I was a super slow typer but after being killed while typing, I learned to type super fast. The Force Unleashed didn't make the list (even close) because it was so short and the lack of storyline. There's nothing in the game that adds to the overall SW experience.

1. Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2 (Played this for over 7 years. Made so many memories on Zone and friends I still keep in touch with today. One of the early pioneers of player made MODs makes this a very important game in PC gaming history.)

2. Battlefront 2 (Played for around 5 years. While not the greatest FPS out there the subtle quirks of the class based combat and the fun of the Star Wars universe made me come back for more. Ranking in tournaments didn't hurt either. RIP Elliptical Realms)

3. X-Wing vs Tie Fighter (I was still young when this came out but being able to fly my favorite star fighters was exhilarating. The fine tuned sequal to the first two games it melded together the strengths of both and is another early Star Wars game that inspired many others in its genre.)

4. KoToR (Awesome RPG that launched a cult following of Revanites. We've all played it. So not much to say.)

5. SWGO (My first 3d MMO. Nothing like a sandbox world that let you do anything you'd like. I loved designing cities and being able to hang out in the cantina on Tatooine as a Master TK, Polearm and Fencer. The surprise from Jedi players when I could beat them was hilarious.)

Just my personal list but I really do love them all

Edited by Rivix

1. X-wing (stay on target, stay on target)

2. KOTOR 1 (well I didn't see that plot twist coming)

3. SWTOR (I am having fun, while leveling, in an MMO, surely not!)

4. KOTOR 2 (My hand! My hand!!! oh...it's ok, it's still there!)

5. SW: Rebelion (Your puny Rebellion is no match for my Star Destroyer zerg!)

Edited by Kurrinos

1:KOTOR, woah *** im revan O.O

2:Empire at war+expansion, REBEL SCUM FACE MY STAR DESTROYERS(and dreadnought)

3:KOTOR2, i am a wound in the force muahahaha

4:Republic commando, pew pew pew pew pew

5, Old republic, it's fun

1. TIE Fighter. This would easily make my top five games ever, never mind top five SW games.

2. Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight. Really ahead of its time, and the first time we got to wield a lightsaber in first person. Plus... cheesey Full Motion Video cutscenes! If you're a little young to remember this one, check out

- those were the ingame cutscenes!

3. KOTOR 2. Ooooh controversial. Yeah, Kotor 1 was probably better, and the beginning and end of Kotor 2 were not good at all. But the majority of the game is far superior imo. The light/dark side choices were far more complex as well.

4. SWG. And this isn't to hate on SW:TOR, which I'm loving, but SWG was something unique that I don't think we'll see again. The player city I helped create will always mean more to me than any piece of themepark MMO gear ever will.

5. SW:TOR. It's really very good imo.

Special mention:

6. Star Wars: Supremacy (I believe it was Rebellion in the US) I can't really list this in the top five because objectively, it wasn't a good game. If however you had the time to play it, it was bizarrely absorbing. When I was younger this was my "Holy **** is that the sun rising outside?" game.

These are in no particular order either.

1. Rebublic Commando

2. Force Unleashed I, have not played II yet.

3. KOTOR

4. Rebellion

5. The original triology (lego game). I will probably get hated on for it, but my three year old likes to play it with me. It is funny, he just walks right off the cliffs or whatever kills the toon outright and just laughs at it.

6. Star Wars: Supremacy (I believe it was Rebellion in the US) I can't really list this in the top five because objectively, it wasn't a good game. If however you had the time to play it, it was bizarrely absorbing. When I was younger this was my "Holy **** is that the sun rising outside?" game.

I've spent hours attempting to make Rebellion run on my computer. I'm going to have to settle for finding an old laptop or something. You're right though. It was a terrible game but there was just something, something that made it awesome. I had hoped Empire at War would be a reboot but unfortunately it was completely different. Oh well at least DF2 can run on Win7!

1. Battlefront

2 The Force Unleashed

3. All 3 Super Nintendo Star Wars games

4. SWG

5. KOTOR series

Finally some love for the Super Nintendo Games (which were the best platformers I played on that system hands down)...

1.) KOTOR

2-4.) Super Star Wars and the sequals...

5.) LEGO Star Wars, The Origional Trilogy

SWTOR will likely be on this list by the time I have finished leveling my toons, considering how much fun I am having with it, it may be right at the top of the list.

1. JKII: Remember hosting tourny's and leagues and being a big part of the modding community back in the day. I still load that one up on Steam every now and then for a play through or for the Ladder map aka, Smack ma ****** up.

2. Dark Forces II: First online fps I really got stuck in to back in the days if ICQ and 'Zone'. Geeez i'm odl :(

3. Kotor / Swtor

5. X-Wing vs T-Fighter. Again playing online on the zone.

Edited by Zutha

KotOR 1

KotOR 2

Jedi Outcast

Galactic Battlegrounds

Masters of Teras Kasi (don't hate ;))

From first experience I will prefer KotOR 1 but looking back I gotta say I think KotOR 2 is the better game. The amount of honesty in Obsidian games gets me everytime.

In no particular order

SWG simply based on the sandbox "do whatever you please" system, as well as space combat. I loved my KSE Firespray

KotoR was just overall great

Rogue Squadron on the 64, i spent too many hours glued to that to the point where I got all gold medals without cheat codes. Like a boss

Jedi Starfighter was also tons of fun on the Playstation 2. Flying Maul's ship made me happy

And i may be showing some age here, but Jedi Power Battles on the playstation. Spent many hours on that with friends