How do you think your character eventually died?

Quakecryy

Knight dies in a stupid starfighter malfunction.

Consular dies of failing heart.

Smuggler dies with a blaster bolt to the back of the head by one of many disgruntled lovers.

Trooper dies in Admiral's stripes. State funeral. Natural causes.

Inquisitor: Xalek guts him like a bantha.

Warrior: Jaesa guts him like a bantha. He was cheating.

Agent: Brain encoded onto Scorpio's datacore. Dies in process.

Bounty Hunter: Killed by a random Jedi.

Edit: Knight returns as a Force Ghost to annoy many, many, many young Jedi. Kyle Katarn bashes him back into Oblivion.

Edited by Manweth

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imperial Agent

The Agent continues to work for the Empire after the dismantlement of Intelligence. He and Ensign Trmple have a child named Shonen, because of Temples force Sentivity the child is force sensitive aswell. Temple does not want her child to become Sith through the Risk of dying through the trials. After years of trying to convince the Agent to have their son become a Jedi he finally agrees. The Agent spared Arden Koth and contacted him to get his son to Tython to become a Jedi, they meet on Coreilla and the Agent trusts Koth enough to do simple job to take his son to the Jedi. Years pass and The Agent and Ensign Temple continue serving the Empire. The issues with the Voss risen due to the fact that they cannot pick a side, war errupts on Voss and trhe Empire conducts an Assasult on a Republic Diplomatic Center, the purpose of the mission is so while The Republic is focused on the battle outside, The Agent is to sneak in a grab a Republic Sided Voss diplomat. The assault occurs and the Agent sneaks in, protecting the Diplomat is two Jedi; the Consular and a Padawan. The Agent, Vector who the Agent brought along, and the Consular fight while the Padawan protects the Diplomat. Vector and The Agnet team up against the Consular and bring him to his doom. The Padawan is at the Agents mercy, the room is then ambushed with Republic Soldiers. The Agent turns around and then stabed by the Jedi behind him, Vector is then gunned down by the Troopers. Back on Tython the Padawan is promoted by the Jedi Council to become Shonen Temple, Knight of the Republic.

Imperial Agent

The Agent continues to work for the Empire after the dismantlement of Intelligence. He and Ensign Trmple have a child named Shonen, because of Temples force Sentivity the child is force sensitive aswell. Temple does not want her child to become Sith through the Risk of dying through the trials. After years of trying to convince the Agent to have their son become a Jedi he finally agrees. The Agent spared Arden Koth and contacted him to get his son to Tython to become a Jedi, they meet on Coreilla and the Agent trusts Koth enough to do simple job to take his son to the Jedi. Years pass and The Agent and Ensign Temple continue serving the Empire. The issues with the Voss risen due to the fact that they cannot pick a side, war errupts on Voss and trhe Empire conducts an Assasult on a Republic Diplomatic Center, the purpose of the mission is so while The Republic is focused on the battle outside, The Agent is to sneak in a grab a Republic Sided Voss diplomat. The assault occurs and the Agent sneaks in, protecting the Diplomat is two Jedi; the Consular and a Padawan. The Agent, Vector who the Agent brought along, and the Consular fight while the Padawan protects the Diplomat. Vector and The Agnet team up against the Consular and bring him to his doom. The Padawan is at the Agents mercy, the room is then ambushed with Republic Soldiers. The Agent turns around and then stabed by the Jedi behind him, Vector is then gunned down by the Troopers. Back on Tython the Padawan is promoted by the Jedi Council to become Shonen Temple, Knight of the Republic.

And Consular… I guess.

Knight –

eventually joined Jedi Council and became grand master. During his reign, he led hunts against the remnants of the Sith. He later stepped down as grand master, stating that he was a warrior, and the Jedi leaded someone who could better lead the during a time of peace. The council asked him to lead one last raid on the Dark Temple on Dromund Kaas. Overwhelmed by Sith forces and being the last Jedi standing from the strike team, the knight used the force to collapse the temple on top of himself and his foes.

Smuggler –

After becoming a galactic crime lord, he eventually was ambushed in a cantina. Though he killed his attackers, he was paralyzed from the waist down and hose to retire. He left his empire to trusted lieutenant and lived peacefully with Risha on Dubrillion before dying of natural causes.

Trooper –

Became convinced that he and his squad were invincible. Died after accepting forged orders to attack Korriban without back up. During the battle, Vik tried to desert, but was killed making his way to the shuttle. As the other members of Havoc died around them Jorgan and Dorne were able to hold off the Sith forces until a rescue shuttle arrived, having received a message from Jorgan asking Garza why she had ordered them into an obvious suicide mission.

Consular –

Shortly after the death of Yuon, he was killed by Qyzen Fess for points with the Scorekeeper.

Bounty Hunter –

Eventually retired and became a farmer on and governor of Mandalore. Died at old age when a young hunter wanted to prove himself and blew up the hunter and Mako’s home during the night. The young upstart was then killed in retribution by the other Mandalorians.

Agent –

Continued running covert missions for the Empire and built a new intelligence network. After the Empire’s defeat, the network moved its operations to the unknown regions and continued to protect the galaxy from the unknown threats therein. He eventually retired and returned home to Csilla before dying of natural causes.

Warrior –

Though upset to learn that his emperor was not Revan and that Revan himself had been driven mad, he, Jaesa and Vette worked to reform the empire from its evil ways. When he was discovered, he was attacked by the sith. However, he managed to kill all those the empire threw at him until the dark council itself opposed him together. Even so, he managed to take half their number before becoming incorporeal and disappearing into the force, as his idol Revan had years before.

Inquisitor –

Continued amassing power through dark side rituals until the darkness drove him insane. He then moved into the tomb of Tulak Hord and was killed as one of the trials of a particularly strong acolyte.

Edited by PorkpieFel

Sith Warrior:

After he killed his master Darth Baras in front of the Dark Council The Emperors Wraith serves the empire loyally for decades. But he then confronts the Dark Council about the fate of the Emperor, getting no good information he travels out to the galaxy to find his master, the Emperor. The Emperors Wraith then returns the the Empire to serve for 2 more years (his mission to find the emperor failed) but a Republic strike team then invades the Wraiths stronghold and confronts him. The members of the strike team faces the true power of The Emperors Wraith and then get all killed. When the Republic hears about their mission to kill The Emperors Wraith has failed they begin to fear the sith warrior and takes no effort to kill him any further. The Wraith then joins a big war against the Republic and dies at the hands of the Hero of Tython...

Edited by minitand

i will continue to write about my other character's deaths:

Jedi Knight:

After Killing the "Emperor" the knight get promoted to master and serves in 2 years before witnessing Satele Shan's death. The knight becomes the next grand master after Satele and as grand master he begins the construction of a new jedi temple on Coruscant. But after Serving in decades as the grand master of the Jedi Order he gets involved in a war between the Empire and the Republic. After killed The Emperors Wraith in the war he continues to fight in the battle and then dies at the hands of Darth Marr. Even hundred years after his death he is still remembered by the Republic as The Hero of Tython and one of the greatest grand masters in galactic history (the construction of the jedi temple is still unfinished after the knights death)

Inquisitor:

Serving as Darth Nox of the Dark Council he gets assasinated by one of his rivals. Nox faces a quick death but he is still remembered in the Empire.

Imperial Agent:

Natural Death after years as a patriot in the empire

Jedi Consular:

Gets killed by The Emperors Wraith in the war

Smuggler:

Gets killed by a rival gangster after lived in years as a infamous crimelord. He will be known in the underworld as the one who claimed Nok Drayens treasure.

Trooper:

After serving faithfully in Havoc Squad the trooper retired and lived the last of his days in peace on Nar Shaada. He died at old age but his son continued to serve in Havoc Squad after his fathers death

Edited by minitand

Interesting. Honestly, I think there is so much more of their stories to tell, but I suppose you are right that they have to end sometime :) They are put in danger's way so often that I don't imagine any of them living happily ever after, but here goes:

Master Nydus: As the character closest to a warrior (i.e. he does not avoid battle, and often subconsciously seeks it out), this guy is eventually going to get his head chopped off on a mission. He'll die the way he lived, in combat.

Agent Naresa: I imagine as things hit the fan with my legacy, she would disappear and there would be a big question mark as to her fate. She wouldn't retire, perhaps become a smuggler or a bounty hunter, and might die on some mission but I don't need to know the end of her life (as the end to her story would be her vanishing).

Apprentice Jagrafess: I don't know if she even becomes a full-fledged Sith Lord (I rarely play her). Honestly, I think she's on the bridge of a Star Destroyer some unlucky day when it explodes in combat with Republic destroyers.

Darth Ord'os: He'd have to have the saddest of endings. His raison d'être was to reform the Sith Order, but by the end I think his tactics are so brutal that he's no different than the Sith he despises. I imagine he'll have the opportunity one day to make his move and assume a leadership position. I imagine him doing so and even making some of the "right decisions". His attempts for reform would be short-lived, either he is cut down by allies on the Dark Council or an apprentice.... and it is all for naught.

Jedi Toclafane: A Dark Jedi, this guy definitely gets caught up in some unseemly plot and eventually dies because of his own greed and flagrant disregard for the Jedi Code. Almost like he slips out of a base one night to execute an unseemly and unsanctioned mission and just finds himself way over his head.

- Arcada

Edited by Nydus

The only characters that I've put this much thought into was my Inquisitor, Szatha, and my Jedi Knight, Szathan. Warning. There are slight spoilers in here.

When she was young, Szatha was a slave. Abused by her owner, he got her pregnant. During a very difficult childbirth, Szatha died, but was resuscitated. When she was dead, she had a vision, telling her that if she wanted ultimate power, she had to give up the child. She named her new son Szathan, then handed him to a fellow slave, and only saw him again once, many years later.

Several years later, at the Dark Council's request, Szatha found herself attending the Sith Academy on Korriban. Meanwhile, her son had found his way to the Jedi Order, and was being raised by them. With the 'assistance' of Darth Zash, Szatha found her way into the circles of power, eventually earning herself a place on the Dark Council itself.

Years past, until one day, a badly wounded Jedi was brought before the Council, claiming to have done the impossible and killed the Emperor. Much to Szatha's shock, it was her son, Szathan, given up many years ago. Now her vision made sense. Give up her son for ultimate power. He killed the Emperor, leaving a vacant seat. Szatha was the one that took her son's life in revenge for the Emperor's death.

Over the next few weeks, several members of the Dark Council died mysteriously, adding to the voices in Szatha's head, and eventually, the Emperor's throne was hers. Along with his personal space station, Szatha also inherited the Emperor's records and, by extension, his plots to destory the galaxy. Of course, Szatha quite liked the galaxy. It gave her something to play with, so rather than destroy it, she toned down the former Emperor's plans to domination.

She was eventually killed a few hundred years later, by a bunch of do-gooders, after they foil her plans to destroy the Republic.

Edited by dazednconfuzed

Well I am have a pretty good idea where some of my characters end up. I run D20 SW Saga which is a tabletop game and one of them actually has made appearances in it. However depending on where SWTOR goes with its story things may change.

Knight

Narr-Hann Adi and the Jedi Council have a falling out. As a master he had become much more of a maverick. In short over various reasons, he parts ways with the Order. He does not exactly fall, but it is a near thing. Like Revan and the Exile before him, walking from the Council was over a major issue. I originally ran it that it was not helping a group of refugees that were violating Republic Law but not bad folks. Oh that and his romance. He then settles down on a small world on the Rim near Hutt Space. As he gets older he ends up taking in a group of homeless orphan kids and training them. Before that he had drowned his many sorrows in drink and dancing girls.The Sith end up invade and he dies defending his students who get away to safety. That training and final fight were his redemption.

Hunter

Mani and his gal, a rich girl turned hunter named En'Kara, cut a deal with the House Organa on Alderaan (who still owe him a favor). They buy a good sized piece a land in the high mountains above the snow land. There they raise imported Tauntauns. The settle down and Mani dies prosperous. Some of their descendants die when the Death Star shows up and others join the Rebellion and use their traditional taun handling/breeding skills for the Alliance on Hoth.

Smuggler

Simple he is killed fleeing from the bedroom of a very attractive and very married woman on Nar Shaddaa. He tries a daring get away but falls to his death.

Inquisitor

Darth Nox's problem is he wants it all. He dreams of ascending to dark godhood and looks to the Emperor as his inspiration. Oh he makes alliances for the "good of the Empire." The truth is he cares little for any of it. Power is what he craves. As time passes he spends more and more time on Voss and Belsavis as he searches for...something. His corruption ever growing. And then he is gone. Who can say what happened or where he is. He was last seen walking into the Nightmare Lands.