GTN mail not being specific

Valkyrur

For the last 2 days, when I sell something on the GTN it says that someone has bought something in the mail. Days before it would give the person's name and exactly what they bought.

I don't much care who buys my stuff, but I would really like to know what's selling. Can this be fixed?

While I'm complaining, getting an email saying you sold something and having to wait an hour to get another email with the money is ridiculous. Give the money immediately or delay the mail for an hour, i feel like I'm being spammed.

• 3 weeks later...
For the last 2 days, when I sell something on the GTN it says that someone has bought something in the mail. Days before it would give the person's name and exactly what they bought.

I don't much care who buys my stuff, but I would really like to know what's selling. Can this be fixed?

While I'm complaining, getting an email saying you sold something and having to wait an hour to get another email with the money is ridiculous. Give the money immediately or delay the mail for an hour, i feel like I'm being spammed.

Also annoyed by this