PVP/PVE set bonus

flemwod

So,

Ive just started Raiding again after stopping for a few months, i noticed there is now a PVE set with TM/ grav round 15% crit chance bonus. Is it worth it to pull my WH mods out and place it into my PVE gear? what set bonus will i get?

So,

Ive just started Raiding again after stopping for a few months, i noticed there is now a PVE set with TM/ grav round 15% crit chance bonus. Is it worth it to pull my WH mods out and place it into my PVE gear? what set bonus will i get?

If you pull out the WH armorings and put them in the PvE shell, the WH set bonus will override the PvE one. However if you strip armorings from off-hand War Hero generators you can get equivalent armorings to put in the PvE shells.

If you pull out the WH armorings and put them in the PvE shell, the WH set bonus will override the PvE one. However if you strip armorings from off-hand War Hero generators you can get equivalent armorings to put in the PvE shells.

This man is right

dont listen to cashogy,.

thanks ill look into that.

Essh looked into it and the amount of work required to get the PVE is a lot.

And we are having trouble with EC still, so i dont see us moving on to TFB anytime soon. :(

All the pve tiered gear have the same set bonuses. This means you can do a few HM FPs and either get lucky and get the columi drops, or enough tokens to buy the cheap *** tionese gear. Done and done. And like one poster said, you can put in the BM armoring since there's no huge diff between BM and WH. Or you can use the highest level pve armorings for tons of main stat, but those are really expensive.

If you're serious about playing dps commando, then 2p pve bonus is a MUST. My commando has like almost 55% crit rate on grav round lols.

Edited by Smashbrother