Artifice - RE of Defender's Mettle possible?

Samitch

I am curious if anyone has attempted RE on the crafted Lightsaber (Defender's Mettle) or any other crafted lightsaber for that matter? Is there a discoverable epic version of these, because I would hate to waste the biometric crystal alloy ingredients attempting something that isn't possible.

Revisiting this thread to see if anyone has tried this yet? I do realize it may take awhile before someone gets to this considering it takes an ingredient from Heroics and a person willing enough to waste that ingredient.

If anyone has attempted please advise on results.

• 2 weeks later...
I'd like to personally say that im sad nobodys paying attention to this thread, i really wanna know lol

The sad part is that to make these requires the Biochem Alloy material that only drops from Hard Mode bosses. The saber itself isn't comparible to end games sabers gotten elsewhere so people don't want to waste the Alloy on making them. I understand everyone's hesitation and until the Alloy becomes more mainstream I don't think I will see an answer to this question.

from what i heard they do give you better versions with augment slots. whether its only 1 or 2 schematics off the original im not sure. I do know that it is quite difficult and ultimately not that worth it as there are better weapons that are easier to get.