Do IA drops exist?

I'd just like to start off by saying I already have full War-Hero and augmented so my gear is roughly the same as what I'd be getting from HM flashpoints anyway. I've just recently started playing my Sniper again after a long break from it. I noticed a while ago (and on my operative) that IA drops from flashpoints and operations are very uncommon. Hell, I even remember doing FE HM about 9 times trying to get columi chest for my Operative.

I've just started doing Flashpoints (more than once/day)and Operations again the past few days on my Sniper and again, getting no IA drops except implants.

Has anyone else noticed the sheer lack of IA drops?

I'm pretty sure the drops are compared to the classes in your group, and I know that the most common group make-up consists of Warriors and Inquisitors. Though I do see quite a lot of Bounty Hunter gear even with only 1 of those in the group.

Has anyone else noticed the sheer lack of IA drops from flashpoints and operations? :confused:

Now that's funny. Since 2.0 I have been seeing nothing but cunning drops from FPs and Ops. I am literally drowning in cunning gear, but on the other hand, fellow marauders are not that fortunate. Edited by Krewel

Done another 6 Flashpoints, EV SM and KP NIM and still not a single IA piece.. wth??

EDIT:KP NIM also had 4 Snipers and 4 Warriors and I seen countless Pummeler and Bulwark drops..

Edited by Jayshames

It's just the RNG trolling you. Trust me, I know the feeling Before 2.0, I seemed to get all kinds of strength drops from the Columi tokens. It took less than a week for my sentinel to get in almost full Columi gear. But now, I can't seem to get strength gear to save my life, while I'm swimming in Cunning and Willpower gear. I frequently run 55 HMs with a shadow tank and scoundrel healers from my guild, and they're almost all in full 69 gear by now, while I've only managed three drops (plus a couple pieces from elite comms).

• 2 weeks later...
It's beyond trolling.. I know some people reading this are going to think I'm exaggerating but I'm really not. I'm still stuck using my War-Hero gear and it's so frustrating.

i know your pain, cunning never seems to drop when i am on my sniper, it seems rarer than the other stuff, even with 2 agents in a FP. I've jokingly suggested to guildies that I need to form a purely IA FP team to see if drops improve, that or go straight for Arkanian drops.