Hey everyone,

I'm a part of a guild that desperately needs more active participation in HM's. As far as I know, most of us are fairly well geared (and by that I mean we've been doing our Dailies, have all lvl50 epics and blues on, etc), but it seems like every time I'm on nobody wants to take the inititive to start a HM.

So my question to all of you is.....where do I start?? lol

Pretty much what I'm looking for is a list of Republic HM Flashpoints listed in order from Easiest to complete, to the hardest.

That way we can gradually gear towards doing raids and HM raids.

I understand we could probably just jump straight to regular raiding, but I really wanna try all the HM FP with my guildies.

Thx for the help!

Take a look here, there are some useful comments: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=276886

I agree with the common opinion that Taral V is the easiest. It's not faceroll, so you can still wipe, but at least all the mechanics are straightforward. For all other HMs there's at least 1 boss that requires tactics knowledge.

Kaon I'd place second. I love this FP, it's fun and difficulty is constant throughout. You need to take care when fighting the trash, some rooms are as hard as bosses. Otherwise it's ok. Just don't fight the bonus boss, it's waay too hard.

Some find problems with Essless, but it's not hard if you have ranged DPS. On the final boss you have to move non-stop and run like hell from AoE, if you do it, you're fine.

The rest probably fall into the harder difficulty, especially for the first time run. And skip D7 for now, it's very long, hard and buggy...