US WEST RP-PVP Super Server

Sakibomber

Honestly, I'm kind of sad that the EST server was picked over the PST—on the account that I'm going to be a whopping 5 (6 on DST) hours behind server time—despite the fact that I have many friends who will also be going there.

However, there's no reason why a community can't flourish on the PST RP-PvP server either.

why would east or west coast even matter?

The ONLY difference between the 2, is the numbers being displayed on your clock ingame. Which I am sure you can change.

Because sharing with the east coast means all events get scheduled while people on the west coast work ? When I was in an east coast guild I was always logging on while everyone else was going to bed it was very frustrating. There are legit reasons why coast matters.

What it means is, people dictate that their server is better then all the other servers.

The only thing is, everyone is starting to do this in an attempt to convince people to come play the server they are on in attempts to make it the "best server".

Only thing is, if everyone does it, noone has done anything.

Eventually I except people to start making new posts like "THE OFFICIAL MEGA SERVER" or the "SUPER SUPER SERVER" or "THE EVEN SUPERER SERVER !!!!".

The ONLY difference between the 2, is the numbers being displayed on your clock ingame. Which I am sure you can change.

Well, what you say is true if you live in the US. But if you live in europe and play with friends in the states then an east coast server would be best. Or if you lived in australia and play with friends in the states then a west coast server would be best.

That is the difference between the two amigo.

Wrong, it's called latency, and a difference of 80-150ms is pretty huge.