Kurtob Alliance Speeder: when do these get awarded?

ViciousFett

Ok, so I referred a friend, they purchased the game, and set up a recurring 14.99 subscription plan.

At what point will I get the speeder?

Do I need to wait until after the 7 day trial, after the 30 days included with purchasing the game?

If it is required for your friend to actually pay for a month of game time for you to get the reward, then yes, you will have to wait until all of his free time is used up and he actually gets billed (pays for) for the game time.

And while we're waiting for an answer, I also want to know, WHEN do you get credited for it, the moment your friend hits subscribe, or the moment their free 30 days is over and get the first bill?

Will using a gametime card bypass this? [since a gametime card will be equivalent to immediate payment]

I have it the PTS server. Also, my wife has a paid month on her account and no speeder.

Dangle the carrot very much Bioware? Think we get something shiney and within our graps then you pull it away?

Haha why was I sent to this thread when asking about the mount, there's no answers/dev posts on this thread. Thx Bioware, maybe i'll just tell my friend to buy another game instead. He's only keen to play it at my suggestion anyway.

Will using a gametime card bypass this? [since a gametime card will be equivalent to immediate payment]

I'd love an answer to this one. I have a friend that I referred, he bought the game and used a time card for payment. I'm really curious as to if I'd be eligible for that speeder.

Haha why was I sent to this thread when asking about the mount, there's no answers/dev posts on this thread. Thx Bioware, maybe i'll just tell my friend to buy another game instead. He's only keen to play it at my suggestion anyway.

You'd think that people would be smart enough to realize that if there's no official mention of it via announcement or community news (much less the fact that there's no mention of it in the official patch notes), it's not implemented at this time.

You'd think.

You'd think that people would be smart enough to realize that if there's no official mention of it via announcement or community news (much less the fact that there's no mention of it in the official patch notes), it's not implemented at this time.

You'd think.

Somehow it was pushed out as fact, not to point fingers but Dulfy does have screencaps up at the moment.

You'd think.

Ummmm I'm pretty sure if it was given to those that qualified on the Public test server then it's a real thing....So maybe you should do a bit more "thinking" before you type.

The question is not IF it's implemented right now. It's a question of WHEN.

• 3 weeks later...
Ok, so I referred a friend, they purchased the game, and set up a recurring 14.99 subscription plan.

At what point will I get the speeder?

Do I need to wait until after the 7 day trial, after the 30 days included with purchasing the game?

This is my experience so far:

I've sent a friend trial invite, then added a digital version of the game to that new account straight away. NO mount at this point.

I've set up a recurring subscription aka added a credit card. NO mount at this point.

Now I removed the recurring subscription and added a 60 day game card. After relogging my account I have gotten the mount.

So looks like if you want the mount asap, you need to use a game card.

Well, it's now July 16th, I'm just curious if its 7 days of trial + 30 days with purchase before the first bill, or if you automatically forfeit the trial time once you purchase. I'm personally hoping for the later, but that's kind of a gyp for trial users if that's the case.

Well, it's now July 16th, I'm just curious if its 7 days of trial + 30 days with purchase before the first bill, or if you automatically forfeit the trial time once you purchase. I'm personally hoping for the later, but that's kind of a gyp for trial users if that's the case.

He doesn't need to go through the full 15 days of the trial. As long as he used your code or whatever and went through the 30 free days and has been billed for his subscription, you will get it.

• 3 months later...

Hi, i have met all your requirements to receive Kurtob Alliance Speeder as it is written in http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/6404, but i have not received it.

My friend played for 30 days and he has purchased another 30 days.

Under my account under Friend Trial is this:

You referred (my friend) and they accepted.

Edited by stonemaska