[For Devs, video included] Annoying Huttball Glitch

Artemys

I'd say roughly ~1/5 Warzones I do glitch out in this manner. They reach the end, and simply don't end, and stay bugged. . .in some cases they bug out to the point that people leave and people join endlessly until the Warzone is force shutdown, I had posted on this once when Low level warzones were bugged for almost 2 hours once (and it's happened many times since: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=634828)

This post isn't about that, this warzone luckily ended as soon as everyone left, but I recorded it and stayed inside incase the devs haven't actually seen or experienced this, and merely have heard. Here's the video of the glitch my Thread title refers to:

It's at times like this, I wish that they would allow you to actively gain minor exp and valor for each kill in WZs. Much like in Warhammer. That way you are always gaining something, rather than having to wait at the end of the WZ to earn anything at all. I've been caught in this bug several times, and it annoys me to no end. I don't like wasting my time, and having this happen after a 10+ min WZ (using Valor/Exp Boost) would make anyone rage. Edited by Choppii

happened 3 times ot me last night.

1 huttball (one of my only 2 matches all night :( )

1 void and 1 novare coast.

all matches ended and no leaderboard comes up, and your character stays stuck until you leave warzone for no credit/comms.

awesome.

You still get credit for the wz when that happens. Not saying it doesn't need a fix, but you still get your valor/credits/comms

Nope, myself as well as everyone else (I asked to confirm) did not receive credit

• 3 weeks later...