A list of end-game color crystals and methods to obtain them

Iwipe

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated the guide for patch 2.0.1 with new methods to getting some of the older crystals, new crystals from the new pack, and a section to compare some similar colors :)

I'm pretty sure I have seen a White with Black Core or Black-White crystal that is not the same as the White-Black or Black with White core anyone else seen this?

this my have been asked before but i figure i'll ask just in case it hasn't. I'm the type of person who plays the game for fun not the the pvp BS do they have way in the game for people like myself to get the black core crystals that don't have to do with pvp?

this my have been asked before but i figure i'll ask just in case it hasn't. I'm the type of person who plays the game for fun not the the pvp BS do they have way in the game for people like myself to get the black core crystals that don't have to do with pvp?

You can buy them at the GTN now. Some colors are still a bit pricy- the Black-Red was still selling at 4 mil on my server a couple days ago but others have become more reasonable, I picked up 2 Black-Purples for my Marauder for about 200k each. Most are in the middle somewhere, like the Black-Blue I grabbed for my Shadow at 500k. So, they are out there. :cool:

Edited by Dallayna

You can buy them at the GTN now. Some colors are still a bit pricy- the Black-Red was still selling at 4 mil on my server a couple days ago but others have become more reasonable, I picked up 2 Black-Purples for my Marauder for about 200k each. Most are in the middle somewhere, like the Black-Blue I grabbed for my Shadow at 500k. So, they are out there. :cool:

On Harbinger, a lot of the prices have absolutely tanked. I picked up a Cyan Hawkeye the other day for about 60k, and Black-Blue, Purple, and Black-Purple were going for similar. Compare this to the 300k I spent for a Purple Hawkeye a few days after 2.0 hit.

• 3 months later...
Updated for 2.3.1 to include the new Blood Red color crystal. Anyone seen the Hot Orange crystal from the packs yet? Wonder if it is just super rare or what.

As always, thank you for your guides Dulfy. They have been incredibly helpful to me. The Hot Orange crystals are indeed super rare. I checked out the GTN this morning and saw 4 for sale vs. pages and pages of the Blood Red crystals.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...