Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

Cheezfriend

I can only speak for myself.

I just returned after 3 month hiatus to see not only no advancement of the problem of playability on Gav Daragon but the only public comment on the issue has been they will observe how F2P goes and a reference that transfers will be available later in the year...

I played for close to six hours and the game client crashed three times. Something I never had between beta and 1.4...

The first thing I had to do after renewing my subscription was... write a ticket to CS. I hope they will reply to the relatively simple issue quickly but as I looked at the time stamps on prior tickets and replies that were not about the issue I brought up, I find myself disappointed in how accepting I am of expecting it to take a week or two.

I really like this game. I like the friends who welcomed me back today.

But I can't even find the words for the helpless frustration I feel at this lack of professionalism or respect that the face of Bioware and EA are showing to me.

A Customer.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Part of the issue with this i feel comes from early on, when many were pushed off because Bioware said the region was no longer important to them and Red Zoned them. It gave many an "after thought" feel to the servers, and they never really pushed big there.

Its like they felt the game would be enough alone with out a marketing drive

I emailed IGN detailing the situation, linked the thread to them and suggested maybe they should publish an article or contact Bioware for a Q&A. I recommend others also contact IGN linking the same thread as such. The more voices the better chance their PR might do something...I hope.

I emailed IGN detailing the situation, linked the thread to them and suggested maybe they should publish an article or contact Bioware for a Q&A. I recommend others also contact IGN linking the same thread as such. The more voices the better chance their PR might do something...I hope.

That's a good idea, i'll get on that boat as well.

I can only speak for myself.

I just returned after 3 month hiatus to see not only no advancement of the problem of playability on Gav Daragon but the only public comment on the issue has been they will observe how F2P goes and a reference that transfers will be available later in the year...

A Customer.

Man if your complaining about the RP server being low pop, come across to PVP one and you'll just want to die it's that bad.

Four days left on my sub,I will try to bump this thread as much as I can so you active players that havnt lost faith can get an enjoyable and mmo environment soon.

Edit: Do you really think they care about losing oceanic subs when people are spending years equivalent of sub money on gamble boxes? Hell no.

Edited by chewyonthis

Four days left on my sub,I will try to bump this thread as much as I can so you active players that havnt lost faith can get an enjoyable and mmo environment soon.

Edit: Do you really think they care about losing oceanic subs when people are spending years equivalent of sub money on gamble boxes? Hell no.

Probably this

but

without sub -> no regular players -> no people to buy gamble boxes.

Actually, then the devs said "wait and see" how f2p would help the oc population. What they really mean might be wait and see how much oc would spend on the cartel market. So they can put a dollar value (potential revenue) next to the name of each server and decide whether the servers/region worth allocating resources to retain/grow the population.

Edited by Banegio