Request: please add more hook allotment to Dromund Kas SH

Mournblood

350 just isn't enough. Granted, it's one of the smaller strongholds, but there's far more hooks available than you're able to actually use, and considering Nar Shadaa has 475, I don't think bumping up Dromund Kas to 375 would be unreasonable. The extra 25 allotment would do wonders for my place. I wouldn't even mind if Bioware offered expanded hook allotment as a SH upgrade that you have to purchase with credits or cartel coins.

(Does Bioware even read these posts?)

Edited by Mournblood

350 just isn't enough. Granted, it's one of the smaller strongholds, but there's far more hooks available than you're able to actually use, and considering Nar Shadaa has 475, I don't think bumping up Dromund Kas to 375 would be unreasonable. The extra 25 allotment would do wonders for my place. I wouldn't even mind if Blizzard offered expanded hook allotment as a SH upgrade that you have to purchase with credits or cartel coins.

This has been requested hundreds of times already for all strongholds.

And for Blizzard - wrong game.

350 just isn't enough. Granted, it's one of the smaller strongholds, but there's far more hooks available than you're able to actually use, and considering Nar Shadaa has 475, I don't think bumping up Dromund Kas to 375 would be unreasonable. The extra 25 allotment would do wonders for my place. I wouldn't even mind if Bioware offered expanded hook allotment as a SH upgrade that you have to purchase with credits or cartel coins.

Every stronghold needs the ability to unlock more hooks

Tattooine looks positively empty

They should leave the current numbers for achieving 100% completion but add unlocks that let you go beyond this "completed" number

This way anyone who just wants to do the minimum for conquest bonus can do that and everyone else should be able to flood the place with whatever they want on top of that

I have about 16,000 decorations unlocked. I can only use a fraction of that even after filling all 4 strongholds to 100%

If players have been asking for this for so long, I wonder why Bioware hasn't made it happen yet? It's another potential micro-transaction opportunity for them, and gives players more freedom and flexibility to customize their place. It's a win-win. And all we're really talking about here is some extra database space on their end. Not a lot of new coding would need to be done since all they'd be doing is expanding the allotment. And there's so much more they could do, like giving us the option to add a 10th room (rooftop access at the Dromund Kaas stronghold for a starship landing pad, for example).

If players have been asking for this for so long, I wonder why Bioware hasn't made it happen yet? It's another potential micro-transaction opportunity for them, and gives players more freedom and flexibility to customize their place. It's a win-win. And all we're really talking about here is some extra database space on their end. Not a lot of new coding would need to be done since all they'd be doing is expanding the allotment. And there's so much more they could do, like giving us the option to add a 10th room (rooftop access at the Dromund Kaas stronghold for a starship landing pad, for example).

That too... more rooms... call them annex rooms or something so again they don't have to change the number you buy for "completion" but those of us with disposable income can keep spending

Every stronghold needs the ability to unlock more hooks

Tattooine looks positively empty

They should leave the current numbers for achieving 100% completion but add unlocks that let you go beyond this "completed" number

This way anyone who just wants to do the minimum for conquest bonus can do that and everyone else should be able to flood the place with whatever they want on top of that

I have about 16,000 decorations unlocked. I can only use a fraction of that even after filling all 4 strongholds to 100%

Signed, signed and signed.

They could unlock the rest of the hooks available.

They won't add anything unless we pay for it on top of our subscription. Its mad really, i cant help but imagine the director sat on his pile of cash.

i don't really care if they charge for it; the point is the option does not currently exist at all