Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hoth stronghold next...

Burgdawg
07.12.2017 , 10:02 PM | #1
Because I want my personal Fortress of Solitude.
Mace Windu: "I'm a prophet. I can see the future..." Thug: "Sure you can. What do you see?" Mace Windu: "You. Bleeding." ―Mace Windu and a very unfortunate thug

Tadagyt
07.13.2017 , 01:58 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Icestar View Post
Do you really think there will be another stronghold?

I am not so sure....
I'm pretty sure the Zakuul palace is next.

But back on topic, I'd love a stronghold in the snow... I want to build my very own life day village.

Mewsy
07.13.2017 , 03:23 AM | #4
I'm positive there will be another stronghold. But I'm not so sure about Hoth, haha. Don't let me stop you from dreaming big, though...

DarthShame
07.13.2017 , 08:30 AM | #5
They need to fix the problems with the Maanan Stronghold first. It is underwhelming.

BlueWanderer
07.13.2017 , 09:49 AM | #6
Alderaan should have been next after Nar Shaddaa and Tatooine.

If the next SH is like Manaan, don't bother, though

Vanjenn
07.13.2017 , 11:07 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Burgdawg View Post
Because I want my personal Fortress of Solitude.
I'd much rather have Ilum than Hoth stronghold. Ilum has a much greater advantage than Hoth - the Gree visit it! Ilum has solitude, too. I also love the beautiful starry night sky with the snow and ice landscape of Ilum. It's an astronomer's dream, frozen in time and space, and a future sanctuary... Perhaps?
- -- ---> --> -> > my Friend Referral Link < <- <-- <--- -- -
The Force be with you! In a galaxy far, far away...

Burgdawg
07.13.2017 , 05:13 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Vanjenn View Post
I'd much rather have Ilum than Hoth stronghold. Ilum has a much greater advantage than Hoth - the Gree visit it! Ilum has solitude, too. I also love the beautiful starry night sky with the snow and ice landscape of Ilum. It's an astronomer's dream, frozen in time and space, and a future sanctuary... Perhaps?
Ooo Ilum does have solitude, and the opportunity for a crystal cave!
Mace Windu: "I'm a prophet. I can see the future..." Thug: "Sure you can. What do you see?" Mace Windu: "You. Bleeding." ―Mace Windu and a very unfortunate thug

CrazyScruffy
07.13.2017 , 05:34 PM | #9
yeah im sure another SH is coming and soon. Zakuul does seem like the next logical place. Let us not forget all the "Massive Structure" decos they have been releasing. None of the current SHs have such a hook.

Burgdawg
07.13.2017 , 09:20 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyScruffy View Post
yeah im sure another SH is coming and soon. Zakuul does seem like the next logical place. Let us not forget all the "Massive Structure" decos they have been releasing. None of the current SHs have such a hook.
I thought Tat did... and yea, it's an easy thing for them to add, doesn't involve story development and is a lot of cosmetic appeal for time spent. Easy money.