Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

pull

jizerai
01.21.2013 , 08:35 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
I'm 99 % sure that I saw a mara use force lightning in a warzone like 8 or so months back. I'm open to the possibility that it might have been a label bug, as in the UI saying it was a mara when it really wasnt.

If this had indeed been a hack we probably would have seen way more of it so I'm blaming bugs.
I'm 99% sure that if I could make my Marauder use any class ability I wanted, I wouldn't be using Force Lightning.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

cycao
01.21.2013 , 08:40 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonKorr View Post
Just pointing this out here. A sniper wouldn't want to pull you. They're ranged, and they want to keep you there. You were probably knocked back by somebody behind you.
Pretty much this right here. You must be mistaken OP unless you have a video of this I think we are missing something you did not see.

wwkingms
01.21.2013 , 10:42 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
Pretty much this right here. You must be mistaken OP unless you have a video of this I think we are missing something you did not see.
maybe you should read all the posts before you post something this unintelligent

but let ME educate you on 2 things

1.) it was HUTTBALL, so lemme ask.. if you found your dumb self standing in the endzone, would not ANY CLASS pull you out if they could?

yes

2.) secondly, if it werent huttball, snipers want distance vs melee however vs sorcs that have the opportunity to los at medium to long ranges the sniper actually wants to be as close as possible

now, that i have at least tried to make you "less-dumb"

let me add that I AM not mistaken, the point of this thread was to merely see if there were some item in game which could mimic a pull ability... the answer i know now is NO.. therefor the SNIPER which pulled me has been reported thank you
NIHIL

THE BASTION

foxmob
01.21.2013 , 11:04 PM | #44
kind of a snotty response to a perfectly reasonable reply. I mean...I don't always agree with cyaco, but what, exactly, did he say that sent you off the deep end?
Krackerjack/Deinon/Antiphon
JC -- Harb -- TEH

wwkingms
01.21.2013 , 11:21 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by foxmob View Post
kind of a snotty response to a perfectly reasonable reply. I mean...I don't always agree with cyaco, but what, exactly, did he say that sent you off the deep end?
he posted without reading the thread, the issue he questioned had already been discussed ty
NIHIL

THE BASTION

DarkSaberMaster
01.21.2013 , 11:28 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by ReordaN View Post
No offense, but if you don't wan't (can't) show us any proof then why you made this thread anyway? If you want to investigate this issue here, then why r you being so agressive? butthurt coz you lost that wz? or maybe you just took a jawa in the knee?
I think the highlighted is the core of this entire issue lol. As the old adage says, "Screenshot or it didn't happen." Or in this case, FRAPS or it didn't happen.
Referral link to claim your new or returning player rewards.
Ezs'ra: Sith Mara
Harbinger

Humulus
01.21.2013 , 11:34 PM | #47
hi, just dropping by to post without reading the thread if i may...

today in a WZ i saw a dps guardian using shien form, i thought that had been removed a couple patches ago, might he have been hacking?

anyhoot, GL with your reporting!

cashogy
01.21.2013 , 11:35 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonKorr View Post
Just pointing this out here. A sniper wouldn't want to pull you. They're ranged, and they want to keep you there. You were probably knocked back by somebody behind you.
winner winner chicken dinner
Da'ny - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

wwkingms
01.21.2013 , 11:40 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy View Post
winner winner chicken dinner
another lowlife
NIHIL

THE BASTION

wwkingms
01.21.2013 , 11:44 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkSaberMaster View Post
I think the highlighted is the core of this entire issue lol. As the old adage says, "Screenshot or it didn't happen." Or in this case, FRAPS or it didn't happen.
so you keep fraps running constantly?

idk about you but i only have the free version, when i see something fishy i can record in 30 second intervals, however some sniper randomly pulling me off a ledge was the last thing on my mind and i wasnt recording

i find it quite hilarious how all you clowns complain about hacking, we know it exists, its prevalent with rated warzones.. bioware has finally admitted its a problem... and yet if someone posts on it.. its met with skepticism... so the only conclusion is that you baboons simply like to argue for the sake of reading your own posts grinning while you eat your hot pocket.
NIHIL

THE BASTION