Lag on Harbinger

EFeesh

Yes I have been have Lag hic ups where my character seems to be running smoothly but then there be a slight lag in the game and I have also notice for some reason my companion keeps lagging way behind me instead of being right beside me like he or she is supposed to be. :mad::(

I had problems when I first resubbed. Restarting my modem actually solved the problem.

I still get occasional lag in PvP but it's usually fairly good.

You could always run a ping test using CMD in the background to see if the problem is on your end or their end

the past couple days i experience lag in harbinger , it is strange the lag usually occurred after some patch

so been playing on 250 ping and now spiking to 300-400 and even 700-800 and back to 250 ish again and back lag again

i guess any sort of patch affect ping latency on harbinger

• 2 months later...
81-90 is my usual ping, here lately i have been going between 110-190 thats unplayable, i havent been able to play for a week and this is not on my end, all my other games i have great ping.

lol stop your ************ i get 160-240 ping im from Australia and i still top leader-boards and i can play just fine ****en *****

81-90 is my usual ping, here lately i have been going between 110-190 thats unplayable, i havent been able to play for a week and this is not on my end, all my other games i have great ping.

sounds like a meaningless comment. If your not at 500 ping consistently it's very playable. 190 is normal whenever I go to a european server. I'm usually at 130-300 there.