Why cant i name my legacy "Zero"? how is that invalid?

ninetrillion

on shadowlands Im the Argetlam legacy. Im pretty sure no one else on SL can have that Legacy name. That is one of the big issues why server merges are hard to achieve, because people on different servers that might get merged have the same Legacy names (and character names).

it's probably already taken. afaik legacy names can only exist once per server.

Legacy names haven't been unique for a few years, my sister in law still uses the legacy name I had at the time they made that change, because she thought her's sucked and I was willing to share mine.

on shadowlands Im the Argetlam legacy. Im pretty sure no one else on SL can have that Legacy name. That is one of the big issues why server merges are hard to achieve, because people on different servers that might get merged have the same Legacy names (and character names).

Character names are a server-merge issue, yes, but legacy names had the uniqueness constraint removed around the time that 2.0 came out in 2013. (I don't remember exactly when, but it was not long after I started, which was March 2013. I did have a unique-named legacy, but not for very long.)