I just can't play this game anymore

Electroflux

Okay, so I got a legacy title that means nothing and I'm getting XP that means nothing.

I'm not being rewarded in any way as of now, therefore release it with a "proper" working condition, not just some fluff they decided to add later. Just because it's there, doesn't mean it's proper.

I thought you were leaving? Absolutely no one is going to convince you to stay. You have made up your mind. The reasons you gave have been ranted over countless times. You could have at any point found one of those instead of creating a new thread. From my perspective, nothing you listed bothers me, or else I do not have those 'bugs', or I am willing to enjoy the game and wait for the fixes, new features. You aren't. Fine.

/waves goodbye

Edited by Calimwulf

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you were leaving? Absolutely no one is going to convince you to stay. You have made up your mind. The reasons you gave have been ranted over countless times. You could have at any point found one of those instead of creating a new thread. From my perspective, nothing you listed bothers me, or else I do not have those 'bugs', or I am willing to enjoy the game and wait for the fixes, new features. You aren't. Fine.

/waves goodbye

pretty much. this guy aint worth the time lol

/waves goodbye

Yet another person who didn't read the thread.

Instead of posting something that a bunch of others have already posted in this thread, maybe YOU should have actually read it and realized that I am willing to wait.

/waves goodbye

None if the negative Nancy's are actually going to leave; if they did they couldn't gripe anymore on the forums....and honestly that makes every single argument they have moot. They are so addicted they can't walk away...yet the game is horrible the sky is falling and Bioware is circling the bowl (as they hand over another 15.00)

It is to laugh.

How did I race to max level? If anything, I did it extremely slowly.

Lots of folks are not 50 yet, and lots are. Those that did raced, simple (or played far to many hours a day).

All I am saying is if you have a 50 and find yourself 'bored' go do someting else, go outside, build a snowman, smile at a pretty girl, anything.

Okay, so I got a legacy title that means nothing and I'm getting XP that means nothing.

I'm not being rewarded in any way as of now, therefore release it with a "proper" working condition, not just some fluff they decided to add later. Just because it's there, doesn't mean it's proper.

That legacy xp is going to mean something in March.

Oh, and every character on a server on your account earns it into the account too.

So I would not look down my nose on the XP. It's core to the Legacy system. Invest in your future in the game, or not, it's your choice.

As for the surname, you may care less, but a lot of people like the idea of having a unique surname awarded to them and all their characters. Enough so that a lot of people whine about not being able to change it (because they were lazy or careless or can't read) at the moment.

Edited by Andryah

I was looking forward to this game so much and I am so shockingly disappointed in the failures.

Ability lag, obvious faction imbalance on ilum, major FPS issues, warzones are poorly done, no flashpoint finder and other obvious problems with the game that others have stated a thousand times.

I'm quoting this from a random player on my server that puts an issue with the game in the most logical and proper manner: "------- piece of ---- game says in stealthed whn im not. F U BIOWARE"

People will say that most of the people that complain on the forums are part of a minority and that others are enjoying it in game. That is wrong. There is people enjoying this game, obviously, but I can speak for an entire guild (well, it's split into two guilds that are combined with eachother) that I'm in, that the MAJORITY of us are planning on quitting this game after another month or two if things just don't pick up. They don't come on the forums and they dislike this game but we are all mature enough to hope for possible changes that may get us entertained again.

Honestly, I've been standing in Ilum for the past 3 hours letting my game run without ever finding any hint of motivation in either caring about doing my "grind" quests, aka dailies and weeklys or even doing an alternative, warzones. None of those are appealing and especially when they're all done so poorly.

I hate to say it but this game will not last as people really want it to. It's obvious. There's too many flaws that will most likely get fixed in such a long period of time where it won't matter anymore.

EDIT: I forgot to mention legacy. Why put something into the game that isn't finished or has absolutely no significance in the game whatsoever? Sorry, but you're pulling a Minecraft on me with this one.

Everything you said is completely opinionated. I can't say that I agree with a single part of your post.

Lots of folks are not 50 yet, and lots are. Those that did raced, simple (or played far to many hours a day).

All I am saying is if you have a 50 and find yourself 'bored' go do someting else, go outside, build a snowman, smile at a pretty girl, anything.

People must play extremely slow then.

I had a level 29 commando, 26 guardian, 14 marauder, 20 sorcerer, 26 juggernaut, 18 operative and some other various sages I attempted to level and now this level 50 jedi shadow. I can honestly say after all of that, I felt like I took my precious time. Ilum on my server has more 50's then Coruscant has people leveling.

Yet another person who didn't read the thread.

Instead of posting something that a bunch of others have already posted in this thread, maybe YOU should have actually read it and realized that I am willing to wait.

In your unique, exceeding valuable, well thought out opinion, the game is a total failure. It would be a mistake for you to stay. You will feel worse and worse about yourself as the days go a long. You will get depressed. You will turn to drugs and alcohol for solace. You will be abandoned by your friends and significant others. You will crawl into a box, or move into your mothers basement. Nope, it is much better if you go while you are still an intelligent, eloquent, social individual.

Edited by Calimwulf

Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, however, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums.

We have this thread, which we encourage everyone to participate in if they have specific suggestions regarding Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ and we ask this discussion to continue in that thread.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=87349

We only ask that feedback center around Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ - not cancellations.

We would also like everyone to please see this post from AllisonBerryman regarding constructive feedback on the forums.

You can find that here - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=141421

Finally, please see this blog from GeorgZoeller regarding "ability delay" which is also relevant to this thread.

You can find that here - http://www.swtor.com/blog/georg-zoeller-gives-update-ability-delay

Thank you.