What is a "bubble stun?"

Cicerokid

A huge Star Wars fan, but new to the MMO world. I have started to read around to learn more about the game, and am using a sage now. I keep reading about bubble stuns, but have no idea what they are talking about. Could someone explain this to me, and if possible tell me the name of the skill. Greatly appreciate it

Now, I don't have all my sage skills in front of me, so I can't give you the exact name. But I'm fairly certain a "bubble stun" is a skill you can spec into, that gives damage/stuns in a radius around you when your bubble is used up? I think thats what it is, but anyone feel free to correct me.

There is a skill that makes the force shield stun people when it's broken from too muchdamage or if you click the skill to turn it off early .

There is another skill that cuts the cast time to 2 seconds. By combining the skills you can outfit your entire team with bubbles that stun when they finish.

The effect on a warzone is that in about 30 seconds everybody's bubbles start to collapse stunning the opposing team on a wide scale. Since the resolve built for this stun is too low right now you can stun many enemies especially the melee classes that are so common now.

It's very irritating, almost as bad as having 3 lol-smashers keep leaping and smashing you so you die before you can counter them.