Darth Hexid Unlock Patch 5.9

Nightblazer

Just with an FYI With the release of patch 5.9 if you do not already have Darth Hexid there is now an achievement which unlocks her. In the Legacy window under Achievements >> Legacy >> Feats of Strength.

To unlock here the you must complete 40 Flashpoints, Uprisings, Starfighter, Warzones or Operations.

Also once unlocked she is added to your Collections Window.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL.. have to hand it to them.. they know exactly what hamster wheels to add into the game on patch day.... that can and will attract the "hamster prone". :D

And no.. I do not have Hexid and have no plans to follow the long trail of group based bread crumbs to get Hexid. I need another companion like I need additional holes in my head.

Edited by Andryah

Thanks for the info

I really want to have Darth Hexid as a companion, but I seem to be incapable to advance in the Feats of Strenght achievement. I just finished a Flashpoint with the activity finder queue and it not show as registered in the number of Flashpoints needed to advance in the achievement. The stadistics say that I have 0 Flash/Uprisings/etc. when I done a lot of this in the past month.

Is something I am doing wrong or this is a bug?

Thanks in advance

I'd like to see another achievement that would reward the player with that Dark vs. Light blue jedi companion.

I would be open to this, but it should require no less effort than was originally needed to get her - maybe more, considering the time constraint of the original event.

Can anyone who already had her from the original promotion confirm if this is an all-new achievement that wouldn't show as completed even if you already have her? (Don't care about the unlock, I already have her and the ORIGINAL achievements)

I'd check myself but I'm waiting for someone important to chime in on all the in-progress achievements being reset--that is a major issue and I will not risk my progress until I hear from Bioware.

Aren't the Feats of Strength the archived and no longer achievable Achievements?

(I have no way of checking, I qualified for her during the initial availability)

Feats of Strength are a new category - or at least, I don't remember seeing it before. There's also another achievement in there for the 2018 Play to Give campaign, which I have heard nothing about and it has a droid pet I haven't seen before as well. The Hexid achievement also comes with 20 cartel coins and a title.

The only unobtainable achievements that are still listed and weren't simply removed that I know of are the operation achievements and they're listed under Operations -> Archived.

Edit to add: Although, you can no longer get the Dark Vs. Light achievements that are listed in Events and they're still there so ... *shrug*

Edited by Elessara

I just opened collections and Darth Hexid has been added to it... 😳 Why when her recruitment is so much more fun and you can get her at level 1. I don’t mind they are reissuing her just don’t get why she’s in collections.

Weird - I get her commlink emailed to me on every new character. I wonder why they put her into collections?

I'd like to see another achievement that would reward the player with that Dark vs. Light blue jedi companion.

They said they do not have any plans to make her available since there was backlash to them making Nico and Shae available. It could change but do not hold your breath.

Weird - I get her commlink emailed to me on every new character. I wonder why they put her into collections?

Same reason other items rewarded have been placed in Collections. They do this so that when a player, for whatever reason, misplaces the comlink before using it ... they don't need to open a CS ticket to have it restored, nor feel the need to come to the forums and make a thread about it and cry a river over it. ;)

The fact that they did not do this with earlier companions, but doing it more recently, goes to them (the studio) learning a lesson from players being careless.

It's not like it is some intrusion into a players reality to have a reward in Collections, just in case ^%$& happens.

Edited by Andryah

Feats of Strength are a new category - or at least, I don't remember seeing it before. There's also another achievement in there for the 2018 Play to Give campaign, which I have heard nothing about and it has a droid pet I haven't seen before as well. The Hexid achievement also comes with 20 cartel coins and a title.

The only unobtainable achievements that are still listed and weren't simply removed that I know of are the operation achievements and they're listed under Operations -> Archived.

Edit to add: Although, you can no longer get the Dark Vs. Light achievements that are listed in Events and they're still there so ... *shrug*

the play to give campaign is next month from June 2 - June 4. They probably added it to get ready for it.

Treek and HK-51 are, though.

Are they actually in Collections, or is it that they are in your Legacy tab? I personally have never checked.

While I think they should put all reward companions into Collections, it is probably not necessary for old Nico and Shae as most players that qualified for them have already used them, and as such would never need to retrieve a lost token from Collections.

Got some bug. Recieved instantly achievment after completion of only one GF operation. But the problem is that i can not activate those item, it's innactive. Every time recieveing an error " This unlock has already been applied to your character". Has anybody encountered that problem?

Soz for bad english.

I have the original hexid companion from the united servers promotion, but I am not able to unlock her in collections, what gives?

I didn't look at the text but it probably has to.be unlocked via the achievement. I'm at work so I can't check but see what the text in the collections window when you click on it. May tell you.

I didn't look at the text but it probably has to.be unlocked via the achievement. I'm at work so I can't check but see what the text in the collections window when you click on it. May tell you.

I'm confused people are saying they already have her unlocked in collections, there is no way they completed 40 warzones/flashpoints already since its not retroactive.

Got some bug. Recieved instantly achievment after completion of only one GF operation. But the problem is that i can not activate those item, it's innactive. Every time recieveing an error " This unlock has already been applied to your character". Has anybody encountered that problem?

Soz for bad english.

I just had the same issue. Finished an operation on a character that didn't have her story mode finished (the main story, not even the SoR / Outlander story), got the item to unlock Darth Hexid in PO box, however, the item is not usable, and Darth Hexid didn't appear in collections for any of my characters (neither did Treek btw, even though I have her unlocked).

I filed a ticket to support, but if they reply that "this will be fixed" and leave me with nothing again...

I just had the same issue. Finished an operation on a character that didn't have her story mode finished (the main story, not even the SoR / Outlander story), got the item to unlock Darth Hexid in PO box, however, the item is not usable, and Darth Hexid didn't appear in collections for any of my characters (neither did Treek btw, even though I have her unlocked).

I filed a ticket to support, but if they reply that "this will be fixed" and leave me with nothing again...

Exactly same issue. A bug or what?? I obtain the achievement, get the mail with the ítem but it is not usable because it says that I am "already eligible".

Bioware, fix this!!