Magenta Hawkeye schematic, where ?

wainot-keel

Yes, the first true pink ! lol

IIRC, it dropped from Nightmare Pilgrim on Voss. But that was a long time ago. Haven't killed it in years, actually.

So,

1) Does it still drops from NP ?

2) 100% drop or just a chance ?

3) Bind of pickup ? I don't recall it ever seen it on the GTN, which means it's BoP. Or that it doesn't drop anymore :(

Anyone knows ?

Thanks guys !

I have the +41 crit and +41 endurance schematics, which they still drop off of mobs on Black Hole area, but I wasn't sure about the Hawkeye one. I guess I'll have to check GTN every day and hope it's there.

Or bother my guildies to kill NP with the excuse of conquest and stuff... :D

I got my +41 power schematic from Nightmare Pilgram. It isn't a guaranteed drop; I killed him like 10 times and saw the schematic drop twice, which is fine cause it gave me a chance to finish 3 aratech missions.

I also farmed dreadtooth, gargath, snowblind, primal destroyer, and many other world bosses, none of which dropped a +41 power magenta schematic.

I've only seen it drop once from NP which was a month ago. And I was the lucky one who won it :D

Funny thing the quest to make it takes longer than getting the schematic lol.

Especially having to go Rock climbing on Alderaan. Serioisly, Devs must have been smoking some good Ganja to think platforming to get matts is the way to go lol.

I got my +41 power schematic from Nightmare Pilgram. It isn't a guaranteed drop; I killed him like 10 times and saw the schematic drop twice, which is fine cause it gave me a chance to finish 3 aratech missions.

I also farmed dreadtooth, gargath, snowblind, primal destroyer, and many other world bosses, none of which dropped a +41 power magenta schematic.

Gargath has dropped the +33 ,but not +41 one, occasionally and so has Primal Destroyer.

I've only seen it drop once from NP which was a month ago. And I was the lucky one who won it :D

Funny thing the quest to make it takes longer than getting the schematic lol.

Especially having to go Rock climbing on Alderaan. Serioisly, Devs must have been smoking some good Ganja to think platforming to get matts is the way to go lol.

I think the (raw) crystals you get from Alderaan, with plenty of opportunities of getting stuck between rocks lol, are required to make the +16 crystals (character level 31). The mat required to make the +41.... well, sheesh... trip to Tattoine, then Hoth, then Illum...:eek:

I think the (raw) crystals you get from Alderaan, with plenty of opportunities of getting stuck between rocks lol, are required to make the +16 crystals (character level 31). The mat required to make the +41.... well, sheesh... trip to Tattoine, then Hoth, then Illum...:eek:

Nope the +41 requires both Platofrming on Alderaan for the raw crystals and Tatooine to Hoth to Ilum for Magenta as it requires both matts. Plus you have to refine the raw ones on Korriban.

Edited by FerkWork

To craft them without buying matts.... Yes you can buy them of the GTN, but who doesn't like the adventure :D

If it involves loading into Alderaan, me :)

That said, I'll probably do it for the sake of doing it one day, but when my artificer who wears pink stuff hit the appropriate level, and had the $ to buy the schems and mats, instant gratification won.