My stats now scale DOWN in Warzones. Intended?

Labil

As the title says. My stats now scales down when joining a warzone. BOLSTER my ***..

Anyway is this intended? Also no I have made sure. Selfbuffed with (BH) endurance i have slightly over 15-k in the world, I drop down to 14.x-K in a warzone.

*Edit: Just want to point out that obvious that this defeats PvP rewards in itselves.. Apart from the 2/4 set bonuses the champion sets have. What is the point in new gear / better stats if it doesnt apply..

Edited by Labil

Didn't address a single point the OP made. Good try though.

Yes Bioware have successfully made one of their mechanics destroy another of their mechanics. I'm becoming more and more convinced that the Bioware designers we know and love were replaced with brainless zombies sometime around October because it's been nothing but one mind boggling bad move after another.

Eh, that's dumb. Hopefully they change that. Removing incentive for people to get better gear for PvP is ridiculous.

Yes Bioware have successfully made one of their mechanics destroy another of their mechanics. I'm becoming more and more convinced that the Bioware designers we know and love were replaced with brainless zombies sometime around October because it's been nothing but one mind boggling bad move after another.

overreact much?

Edited by Zingas

As the title says. My stats now scales down when joining a warzone. BOLSTER my ***..

Anyway is this intended? Also no I have made sure. Selfbuffed with (BH) endurance i have slightly over 15-k in the world, I drop down to 14.x-K in a warzone.

*Edit: Just want to point out that obvious that this defeats PvP rewards in itselves.. Apart from the 2/4 set bonuses the champion sets have. What is the point in new gear / better stats if it doesnt apply..

Same thing happened to me in Alderaan. My Commando has 15.6k HP self buffed and dropped down to 14k for a few matches. In other Alderaan matches the bug didn't occur and my HP remained at 15k. Weird crap.

The key is "80% of a level 50 in blues or the highest level char in the match." So yes, you do get nerfed if you are level 50. I brought this up in another post a while back.

Level 33 Powertech Shield Tech Bounty hunter, I put on all my equal level (31-33) armor and weapon and went into a WZ, took note of the dmg I was hitting for and the dmg I was taking. I then switched to ALL level 10-15 armor with the same level 33 character (and spec) and the numbers didn't change at all. I did the same dmg, took the same dmg and actually had more HP's. The only stat that will do anything in pvp is expertise (boost your dmg, reduce your opponents and also boosts healing if you heal at all).

They were... It's called Mythic Entertainment.