Recommend guild/advice

LMG_Fighter

Looking for a guild on imp side , who are partially active, pve operations, voice comms, credit raids. I dont know if there's any more i would be instrested e.g. role play or other things out of the box. The only worry i have is the social side on comms, but i know it would make the game more fun to share it with other people.

New to this so any advice would be good thanks.

If you have only one character, or even a low lvl character, here's some advice: if it's lvl 65, you might want to transfer it (should be able to have 1 free transfer) from this server onto The Red Eclipse. If it is on lower lvl - just abandon it and start over on TRE.

Something special about red eclispe server that i dont know ?

Yes. For the most part most of the population of ToFN( and probably Progenitor) transferred there. If you want to have pops in pvp or gsf you better move. If you're mostly playing HMFPs and OPs a guild can be enough but if you want to play either gsf or pvp there is no other option.

• 1 month later...
Looking for a guild on imp side , who are partially active, pve operations, voice comms, credit raids. I dont know if there's any more i would be instrested e.g. role play or other things out of the box. The only worry i have is the social side on comms, but i know it would make the game more fun to share it with other people.

Check out Violent Resolution - not sure on RP, but they ticked all the other boxes for me