Greetings!

Blue_Leader

Greetings, all!

I'm not really new to the community, as you can probably see from the date I joined, but I've never introduced myself here so I figured it was about time.

Hello! I'm Alex, from Portland, Oregon. I've been waiting for this game for a very long time, and I'm excited to finally be able to get into it (though I was in two previous weekend beta tests, but still).

I'm a big Star Wars buff and just as big of a Japanese anime geek. I'm currently in college majoring in theater arts, but I'm focusing on voice classes (the few that are offered), as I'm an aspiring voice actor.

I'm currently a member of the costuming association, the Rebel Legion, and I greatly enjoy cosplay (both Star Wars and anime). I also like to create things and use my imagination, so I do a lot of writing, reading, role playing, prop-building, digital art (mostly pixel art) and I also create free PC games, most of which are made in Game Maker.

And I suppose that's about it. I look forward to seeing you all in-game!

Greetings Alex, a pleasure to meet you as well. Most people call me Jason, but I also answer to 'Hey You' 'God Dammit' and 'Jesus Christ'. I hope you have fun in the game, my friend.

Oh, think you can hook me up with a Stormtrooper outfit? lol