Paytowin crystals and low lvl pvp

Nidza

how does it feel when your argument is invalid?

Crystals are tradeable

Doesn't affect lvl50

It's just lowbie PVP

Indeed, expertise one are insanely expensive, will never be able to afford that.

Indeed, it only ruins the only bracket thats enjoyable, in LVL50, either your team, or your opponents team has zero chance.

Indeed, for someone who levels in PVP, this game just got awful.

lmao no rofllmao no, please 41 experties amounts to 0.5% pvp attk/ defence, please tell me how 0.5% advantage is SO OP :rolleyes:

or 20% more hp to lvl 10 character...

fair enouth, on duel at level pre 20 820 hp can make a difference.. but when L 49 complains that L 10 has same HP as him, it's just silly. (even more silly if L 49 losses to L 10 lol)

Good point OP this is a very improtant topic and low level PvP is very, very important to some. I made a post here which helps explain more in depth on how I feel about this topic.

You got me with that link even though I saw the extension on it when I hovered over it before I clicked. :o

Anyway. I am starting to think people look at the numbers and decide to ***** without the actual experience of it being a problem. I played a bunch of sub-50 PvP and I had no issues with any of this. Then again; I don't go around looking for the 1v1 fight much. Only exception was yesterday when I ran into an Arsenal Merc; and I just played with him. Interrupts and running around a crate in Voidstar, not even trying to kill him. Since I have a merc myself (not the toon I was using) I would have felt bad for him if I wasn't so amused.

Edited by Technohic

Actually it is 4.92 boost 4.69 reduction and 2.66 healing for 2x41expertise crystalls. :)

You sure on those numbers? that would make 1000 expertiese about 40% boost, which is not.

for 100 exp is 2.44, 1000 is 19.83

edit: my numbers are % of dmg bonus*

Edited by Atramar

You sure on those numbers? that would make 1000 expertiese about 40% boost, which is not.

for 100 exp is 2.44, 1000 is 19.83

edit: my numbers are % of dmg bonus*

There are Diminishing Returns on Expertise, meaning the higher it gets the less value you get for each point. Getting max expertise (around 1400 nowadays?) isn't encouraged anyway, you will do much better with around 1150-1200 expertise and the rest of the pieces switched out for Campaign/Dread Guard -equivalents.

//Also, as to the topic, have any of you ever heard of the Bolster -system that is present in the low-lvl warzones? Each piece of equipment and modification is boosted to match lv49. And Bioware isn't so stupid to overlook the lv10 +41 crystals as getting the bolster as well, meaning they do not scale. Conclusion: little to no advantage at all.

Edited by Memo-

There are Diminishing Returns on Expertise, meaning the higher it gets the less value you get for each point. Getting max expertise (around 1400 nowadays?) isn't encouraged anyway, you will do much better with around 1150-1200 expertise and the rest of the pieces switched out for Campaign/Dread Guard -equivalents.

//Also, as to the topic, have any of you ever heard of the Bolster -system that is present in the low-lvl warzones? Each piece of equipment and modification is boosted to match lv49. And Bioware isn't so stupid to overlook the lv10 +41 crystals as getting the bolster as well, meaning they do not scale. Conclusion: little to no advantage at all.

I'm always confused.. math doesnt suggest that dimishing returns (dmg + reduction) would be so hight that it would not be good to stack expertiese over power. but this is not topic for that, just had to add my 0.03€ since you mentioned magic 1200

"Bioware isn't so stupid to overlook" that leaks with sarcasm :D once my newbie hits anything where I can get her expertiese, I will check if bolster affect expertiese.. but yeah, I forgot bolster system could touch expertiese, still, even 10% dmg bonus to lvl 10-20 is still nothing compared to amount of skills L 40 has to offer.

I hope some day the territards that post nonsenses in this forum will L2read

bolster btw

bolster? I twink out my toons in all crafted purples, and I rofl stomp lowbies. I did this on multiple toons. bolster is nice, but there's clearly some scaling going on with gear, cuz better gear definitely has an impact. i'm curious how the crystals actually scale.

bolster? I twink out my toons in all crafted purples, and I rofl stomp lowbies. I did this on multiple toons. bolster is nice, but there's clearly some scaling going on with gear, cuz better gear definitely has an impact. i'm curious how the crystals actually scale.

Of course better gear gives you an advantage, otherwise it would be just stupid. It only attunes your gear to 49. If you are wearing under-leveled gear and they are green, of course you're going to have less stats than someone wearing all purples of their level.

im pretty sure a L20 toon has the same abilities than a L40 toon, and the same damage per ability

I know on my level 30ish scrapper; missing both my opener I wont get until level 36 as well as a huge part of DPS I can't get until level 40 on a class that is dependent on an opener and to kill quickly; a power crystal is really what does me in. :smileyiserious:

How does it feel when someone who paid $$$ gets 1/5 more hp than u in WZ?

I think they are walking a dangerous line.

As long as this type of item is not available in endgame PvP, it is not P2W.

LWZs are the most unbalanced PvP mess I've ever seen. They are just good as a leveling alternative to planetary questing which is horridly dull. Who cares what happens in them.

As long as this type of item is not available in endgame PvP, it is not P2W.

LWZs are the most unbalanced PvP mess I've ever seen. They are just good as a leveling alternative to planetary questing which is horridly dull. Who cares what happens in them.

QFT. I cannot stand 10-49 warzones, horribly unbalanced and to those who say "my level 12 beat a level 40" yeah well than that person sucked, most classes do not become really great until higher levels and yes gear does make a difference. I have really picked it up in terms of leveling in warzones but because I am getting crazy xp with the buff to expertise stacked with what I have unlocked with legacy.

BW already explained in a sticky thread in the PTS forums (which is gone now that the PTS forums are closed) that this is a non-issue, and it doesnt affect much at all. Especially as you level up. If its really that important to you, low level PvP weapons give a little bit of expertise, and you can just switch out mods. Not P2W, working as intended :cool:

BW already explained in a sticky thread in the PTS forums (which is gone now that the PTS forums are closed) that this is a non-issue, and it doesnt affect much at all. Especially as you level up. If its really that important to you, low level PvP weapons give a little bit of expertise, and you can just switch out mods. Not P2W, working as intended :cool:

Your missing the point of what most are complaining about. +41 endo, crit, and power doesn't scale in low level warzones and everyone knows that. The problem is giving a level 10 the advantage of having up to 82 expertise to start out with. but even worse then that if you pvp alot like most of us do you can buy the modable pvp weapons from the vendor and have 257 expertise at level 46 which is a huge advantage. The pay 2 win comes in with the WH crystals they only come from the bags meaning the peeps with money to blow will be the ones with them. I'll tell you straight up that I watched a lvl 46 marauder hit a level 11 guy for 97% of his health with thier equivilant of merciless strike.

Your missing the point of what most are complaining about. +41 endo, crit, and power doesn't scale in low level warzones and everyone knows that. The problem is giving a level 10 the advantage of having up to 82 expertise to start out with. but even worse then that if you pvp alot like most of us do you can buy the modable pvp weapons from the vendor and have 257 expertise at level 46 which is a huge advantage. The pay 2 win comes in with the WH crystals they only come from the bags meaning the peeps with money to blow will be the ones with them. I'll tell you straight up that I watched a lvl 46 marauder hit a level 11 guy for 97% of his health with thier equivilant of merciless strike.

My 49 sin is twinked the eff out with all level 49 purple gear and lvl 49 purple augments. I have not been able to take away 97% of someone's life in one hit, so I'm calling BS on you.