Dark Council quest BUG "darth title"

Leuk

Maybe SPOLIERS. (not really)

I have the quest where at the end I head back to Dromund Kaas and after you finish the quest in Korriban with the dark council. When I head into Thanaton's studies, the cutscene starts, and about in the middle, the cutscene just ends. No quest completion, no anything, its like i pressed the 'esc' button while watching the cutscene. I tried the quest many many times, still cant get it to finish the cutscene.

please help! or fix this damn bug!!!!

Edited by Leuk

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking to abandon it, and re-grab the quest, but before i did that, I went back up to the dark council area, in Korriban, and the area/room is phased out, you cant go in. So I didn't abandon, not know who would give me back the quest if i did.

I also have this problem, I reset the quest and had to kill the boss again, which I did - travelled back and the issue is still there. Very annoying not being able to continue and finish your class story.

Edit: also tried it on another pc, unlikely but ruled it out nonetheless - still present.

Edit2: LOL almost forgot, check this out for a bug (MAJOR SPOILER)

When I flew back to corellia to do some missions I got this when leaving my ship :http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/530/screenshot2011122218161.jpg

Edited by Fredbob

Broken for me as well. Resetting the quest/phase and changing companions did not help :(

Just went to coriella and upon exiting my ship Khem Val started giving the same speech in spaaaaaaaaaace. Still didn't finish lol.

Edited by Fluorene

Broken for me, as well. I went to Drummond Kaas, talked to my ghosts.. got the quest completion, but no title. I do have a empty title in my drop down listing. When I select this empty title, I no longer have a name displayed in the game.

Broken for me, as well. I went to Drummond Kaas, talked to my ghosts.. got the quest completion, but no title. I do have a empty title in my drop down listing. When I select this empty title, I no longer have a name displayed in the game.

Yep that is indded where Darth should be. It was broken in beta then fixed after Sith Warriors whined about not having the title.

Amazing how Sith Warriors who originally didnt even get Darth have it working just fine yet the original class doesnt

Yep that is indded where Darth should be. It was broken in beta then fixed after Sith Warriors whined about not having the title.

Amazing how Sith Warriors who originally didnt even get Darth have it working just fine yet the original class doesnt

Well that's just annoying.

So the Darth title is tied to... a story quest? There's no special or concerted effort required to attain what is possibly the most sought-after title for Sith characters? Like, it's not even linked to Dark Side rank?

no, u get it from finishing you storyline