JC's Ranked Teams and Schedule

B-Quick

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a group of 4 of us that have tried to queue for Group Ranked on Thursday evenings a few times with no luck. I'd be interested to know when folks are queuing so we can try and synch up on a night we don't run Ops.

There is a group of 4 of us that have tried to queue for Group Ranked on Thursday evenings a few times with no luck. I'd be interested to know when folks are queuing so we can try and synch up on a night we don't run Ops.

If you have any imps on the night you are queuing, just hop over and join /imppvp and just say you are queuing 4's. Someone is bound to get a grp in q for you.

Templars will try and get a team in queue this Thursday and Saturday. Hopefully we can get a lot teams in queue :)

Maybe our beloved JCC could pop into the various guilds and persuade teams to Q? It's far more enjoyable for everyone when tons of teams are queuing.

Don't fail me JCC!

Templars will most likely be in queue tonight, provided that we have enough people available. Also, I thought it would be worth noting that not many teams have been queuing for team ranked as of late or so it seems. If there are any guilds/groups out there that are interested in group ranked let me know what times you queue up. Depending on how far in advance you let me know or the day, I can most likely get a team together. I promise group ranked is fun! It is even more fun when there are 4+ teams in queue! Edited by SpikesShayGrass

Templars will most likely be in queue tonight, provided that we have enough people available. Also, I thought it would be worth noting that not many teams have been queuing for team ranked as of late or so it seems. If there are any guilds/groups out there that are interested in group ranked let me know what times you queue up. Depending on how far in advance you let me know or the day, I can most likely get a team together. I promise group ranked is fun! It is even more fun when there are 4+ teams in queue!

How can you let them know if you're squelched in chat? Trolololol :rak_03:

Edited by FerkWork

• 2 weeks later...