Neutal players

gothicsin

the one question i want answered is are they EVER going to do any thing for neutral players you get rewards for light side and dark side what about all of us neutrals?

Probably not. In Star Wars it's about Light Vs Dark. So they encourage you to be one or the other because that's how the source material is. Those that are Grey are rare and they usually tread a dangerous path because most end up picking a side sooner rather than later (when talking about force sensitives.) and that side is usually dark.

the one question i want answered is are they EVER going to do any thing for neutral players you get rewards for light side and dark side what about all of us neutrals?

You mean like the Unity and Sacrifice abilities? Well, Revive Companion is the neutral reward then, awarded to all chars in your legacy as soon as one of them gets to neutral alignment. :p

I hope they do, only because neutrality works story-wise with some classes. While the Jedi and Sith classes heavily lean players to chose one side or another to have their character make sense in their respective classes (same can be said for Imperial Agent/Trooper, but that can be debated), others really just seem to be asking for neutrality. Take the BH for example. Lean too far to the light, and the character comes off as a hypocritical panzi who is good at a job they seem to not enjoy, fighting on the wrong side to boot. Too far to the dark, and the character is a psychopathic mass-murderer who is difficult to relate to, even in the "cool villain" sense. I found a balance, making the guy a serious killer when hired to do so, but merciful to innocent folks, or guys just doing their job. I liked doing that for a story, but when it comes to gameplay, I feel kinda cheated out of certain perks for not picking a side. It isn't that big of a deal, but I do hope that Bioware gives something to neutral players, just to acknowledge that they aren't doing something wrong in playing as a character they wanted to develop the way they wanted.

I hope they do, only because neutrality works story-wise with some classes. While the Jedi and Sith classes heavily lean players to chose one side or another to have their character make sense in their respective classes (same can be said for Imperial Agent/Trooper, but that can be debated), others really just seem to be asking for neutrality. Take the BH for example. Lean too far to the light, and the character comes off as a hypocritical panzi who is good at a job they seem to not enjoy, fighting on the wrong side to boot. Too far to the dark, and the character is a psychopathic mass-murderer who is difficult to relate to, even in the "cool villain" sense. I found a balance, making the guy a serious killer when hired to do so, but merciful to innocent folks, or guys just doing their job. I liked doing that for a story, but when it comes to gameplay, I feel kinda cheated out of certain perks for not picking a side. It isn't that big of a deal, but I do hope that Bioware gives something to neutral players, just to acknowledge that they aren't doing something wrong in playing as a character they wanted to develop the way they wanted.

I could understand the mentality of feeling cheated when the game started, but now, all the best stuff is alignment free.

I think the LS/DS idea was great from BW, but they failed because they gave into the players who whined about it. Also, some of it was just cosmetic anyways. LS or DS to use a lightsaber? When customizable, they're all the same, so alignment meant nothing.

They may have just wanted to give perks one way or the other, so maybe they should have figured out a different perk for the system?