Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[HEROIC 4] The Shroud's Last Stand. Needs a Nerf!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
[HEROIC 4] The Shroud's Last Stand. Needs a Nerf!

Exscarion
12.23.2015 , 04:11 PM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by Torvai View Post
Says the one that actually didn't read that I said "I didn't read"

But if it's only because you need 4 people, so what? Get some friends, join a guild, or ask people in yours, if you actually have one. You're playing an MMO after all.
torvai even in guilds, no damn body want's to do this, because the quest is crab and needs way to long to get finished.
also i won't even tell my "akolytes" of this quests, because you don't need the binos or the droid in any way, to complete the story! even the high end content don't request them!
so in my estimation, it's only legit to make this a simple one hero quest, due to the fact, that everybody want's to avoid this!

alternativly, make this a section of the gf and start the cross server experience with this very quest!

MasterMadine
06.08.2017 , 05:43 PM | #122
This mission is too mechanics heavy and nobody wants to do this one. The rewards are out of sync with the effort needed. Sadly I am a completionist and want to do this quest with every character I make. My guild mates are nice enough to tell me sorry before they say once was enough.

josephxp
06.08.2017 , 06:57 PM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterMadine View Post
This mission is too mechanics heavy and nobody wants to do this one. The rewards are out of sync with the effort needed. Sadly I am a completionist and want to do this quest with every character I make. My guild mates are nice enough to tell me sorry before they say once was enough.
Ive done it 5 times this month what server are you on anyways a dead one?
Give Us New GSF Maps
Tachyon(s)/Alpha Triage(pub)/Void(imp) from Ebon Hawk
7 days of free subscription and character transfer for subs and returners

merovejec
06.09.2017 , 12:38 AM | #124
What you need to realize is that the others dont need to be on the mission to join you. I takes like 30 min if done right so just get 3 friends or pay 3 ppl to join you, its not hard.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.9.3 67140

MrNihulus
06.10.2017 , 04:02 PM | #125
They should add more rewards to this mission to offer more incentive to do the heroic. Make it repeatable or add it as one of the flashpoints.