Karagga Palace double spawning boss

Doing nightmare 8 man last night we killed Foreman Crusher moved on to the Fabracator and wipe due something stupid we did, can't really remember.

Well we all zone back in and guess whos backup thats right Foreman Crusher. We ran passed but a healer died and couldn't get back in even tho everyone was out of combat.

Everyone Exit Area reset the instance Foreman Crusher is gone we kill Fabracator.

Trash after Fabracator someone runs into the room after the elevator and we wipe again.

Respawn guess who is backup thats right Fabracator. Since we had to reset the instance the chance of the achievement was lost, hey lets kill him! No go can't activate no biggy.

Finished the instance in under the time with no achievement but hey we already knew that was going to happen.

Now I'm not sure if we would of killed Foreman Crusher if he would drop loot or not.

After you wipe after kiling a boss it seems they respawn with a possible chance of double loot?

Anyone else have this issue after the patch yesterday? This is the first time I have seen it multiple times in a row after a wipe.

Optik

Malum Factum

We had this issue the last two weeks. It is not related to this current patch.

There are two things you can do to prevent a reset.

Do not wipe on trash. The trash in KP is really tricky but if you do not wipe you will never see a boss respawn.

If the boss is up do not aggro him. Most of the bosses you can just run around and not aggro. Make it very clear to the raid not to get in range of the boss and NEVER attack a respawn boss.

We were able to get the title last night and had one trash wipe. The puzzle boss was still up and we just ran around him.

I feel for you guys; good luck next week.

You actually can get an extra loot drop, but only people who aren't currently locked to the boss can loot.

Basically when you kill the boss, you become locked to it, and if you kill it again you can't loot the boss yourself. But if you bring in someone who isn't locked into the raid, they can loot the boss, but they'll be the only ones who can loot the boss.

We had this happen a couple of times. We conjectured that not everyone looted the commendations from the boss. May or may not be true. Yet we make sure everyone loots the boss (even if you have a boatload of columi commendations), and we have not seen it since. May be coincidence. Worth a try next time. Perhaps we don't see it much anymore since we rarely wipe outside of Soa in nightmare (well, besides the random person that runs ahead into the trash during KP...I swear, we can run that thing 100 times and still someone will run ahead once getting off the elevator or run into the next room right after the Fabricator).

and yes, it's a bug and should be fixed (We have seen it with the 1st boss on EV, foreman crusher, and fabricator).

Edited by McGarnagle