Official "Come on Man" Thread

Hellsworn

First and foremost, I feel very fortunate to have tested beta, and loged in on Dec 13th. Though we all have our complaints about the game and it’s bugs, I for one am very happy to spend some serious geek time with Swtor. So with all the BS aside, let’s add some Levity to the game.

Please use this thread, as your “Come on Man” moments, thus far. I will start with my big 3.

1) Knowing the BH and SI ending Class Quests are bugged, since Beta including no “Darth Title”, and not fixing before Launch. Come on Man!

2) Leveling on Voss with a 90%-100% mount. Get Quest A, go to X,Y (half way across Map) Return, after spending 40+ Minutes riding around, with only 30k xp to show for it. This is Star Wars, we know you have Hyper Drives, Pod Racers, etc….. you can’t fool us. Come on Man!

3) Getting stuck in a rock at lvl 12 on Korriban. Using /stuck option with no avail. Re-logging with no avail. Re-installing the game….with no avail. Submitting a ticket, to be told 1 day later there is nothing they can do about it, and I am forced to delete said toon, and re-roll. COME ON MAN!

Ok your turn guys. This is not a Troll post, so go find one for your negative malicious intentions. This is a Humor post, with a small undertone of reality.

Edited by Hellsworn