Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Any guilds still taking people to the fleet datacron?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Any guilds still taking people to the fleet datacron?

Questt
09.20.2018 , 07:08 PM | #1
My girlfriend is a bit of a gamer completionist and has all the datacrons except the one on fleet. Our 4yr anniversary is coming up and on top of the things I have planned for her in real life I would love to be able to set something up for her in game to get the datacron. I am happy to pay if any guild is willing to help me out.

We are on both Pub and Imp side on Star Forge

-Thanks in advance!
...still my anger...bring me peace, from my temper...

Sibenice
09.20.2018 , 08:11 PM | #2
Should probably list your server/faction side.

I'm also missing it and would be willing to help, I hear you only need a few people if you have the right tools, but I don't know if we're on the same server or anything.

Darevsool
09.21.2018 , 07:32 AM | #3
I think you CAN do it with as few as 4 people, but you NEED to know EXACTLY what you're doing.
It's far easier to find a guild that can do a guild run for their newer members and ask to be invited along.

At one point, a few years ago, there were a few guilds that would do it to earn credits, charging 50k per toon. Which, by the way, is TOTALLY worth it since you only have to do it once now.

I paid before datacrons were legacy wide. Paid multiple times that night.
Now just another cog in the gaming machine.

Aeneas_Falco
09.21.2018 , 08:14 AM | #4
Not a guild, but if you're on Star Forge I'd be willing to help you both. Only four people will be needed.

I have all the datacrons and have run the Fleet datacron several times.

Inspirals
09.21.2018 , 08:26 AM | #5
I just solo'd the Republic fleet datacron twice in the past few days, for myself and my wife. There are a couple of good guides on You Tube to help, I think the Imperial one may not be possible solo, but you really only need one for the achievement.
Good luck if you decide to try it.

Darevsool
09.21.2018 , 08:58 AM | #6
I've only ever done imp side. It can't be solo'd.

As for solo'ing pub side...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wnf5OBt1_Q

This is pretty creative.

And using similar methods, probably do-able on imp side. (added during edit after watching the video)
Now just another cog in the gaming machine.

Aeneas_Falco
09.21.2018 , 09:28 AM | #7
I tried to solo the Rep Fleet datacron initially when I was going for the achievement, and wasn't able to do it. At the last bit I kept getting dropped below the hook instead of on the ledge. I did get the datacron eventually, but had to wait until I was able to form a group.

My impression is that the solo method relies too much on luck. Having a group of four guarantees you'll get it.