Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lunafox Rishi House

casirabit
09.17.2018 , 07:19 AM | #181
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Had a look at the jungle area, looks great! Lots of wonderful ideas there, I see why your b/f loves it. ^^
Thanks.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

Sarova
09.21.2018 , 12:54 PM | #182
Finally finished my Rishi Stronghold this week. It's hard to get decent screenshots of everything however here they are:
My Rishi Stronghold.
It you want to come visit, it's called: "Mahiri's Pirate's Roost" on the Darth Malgus Server and is open for all
Quinn Treats
6.0: more ♥ Quinn ♥ Aric ♥ Theron ♥ Doc ♥ please
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

FlameYOL
09.21.2018 , 02:55 PM | #183
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarova View Post
Finally finished my Rishi Stronghold this week. It's hard to get decent screenshots of everything however here they are:
My Rishi Stronghold.
It you want to come visit, it's called: "Mahiri's Pirate's Roost" on the Darth Malgus Server and is open for all
Very neatly designed! Especially your Sith room and the Dread Shrine, I really enjoyed the decorations there.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

Sarova
09.21.2018 , 05:39 PM | #184
Quote: Originally Posted by FlameYOL View Post
Very neatly designed! Especially your Sith room and the Dread Shrine, I really enjoyed the decorations there.
Thanks It's hard to get screenshots of all the areas without it looking a little chaotic. I do quite like my apartment though.
Quinn Treats
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

Lunafox
09.21.2018 , 05:47 PM | #185
My Rishi Stronghold.
Wow SC Sarova! Looks great, I love what you did with it. Beautiful job. Hard to pick a favorite room or area, but I think mine was the bedroom on the ship. Really well done! <3

Kihtracinya
09.21.2018 , 06:06 PM | #186
My Rishi Stronghold.
Definitely the place to visit on DM! Very very nice!

You get a 5 out of 5 galaxy rating!

Sarova
09.22.2018 , 09:45 AM | #187
Quote: Originally Posted by Kihtracinya View Post
Definitely the place to visit on DM! Very very nice!

You get a 5 out of 5 galaxy rating!
Thank you!
There are some weird hooks in Rishi that I found hard to fill (the random single ones dotted around) - I might change some of those, however I'm quite happy with it now it's finally done. The Devs did a really good job of using our feedback to make changes for those of us who wanted Rishi for decorating as a "homestead" rather than for PvP. If anyone is still thinking of buying the Rishi stronghold, I recommend it!
Quinn Treats
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

casirabit
10.02.2018 , 08:50 AM | #188
I have added a few more rooms on our guild's stronghold on rishi, but still not quite finished. We are at about 63% now.

https://imgur.com/a/zdVjMnj
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

TUXs
10.02.2018 , 08:52 AM | #189
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
I have added a few more rooms on our guild's stronghold on rishi, but still not quite finished. We are at about 63% now.

https://imgur.com/a/zdVjMnj
It all looks great, but I was especially impressed with the combat area on the ship (the room with the terminal for the target dummy). Great job Casi - and thank you for sharing it! Great design!!!
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

casirabit
10.02.2018 , 10:35 AM | #190
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
It all looks great, but I was especially impressed with the combat area on the ship (the room with the terminal for the target dummy). Great job Casi - and thank you for sharing it! Great design!!!
Thanks Tux.