Prime Defense has some of the nicest ppl on this server besides uber SCOUNCREL DPS!

Partygurl

Plz let this thread die :( I really don't want any attention. It generally makes pvp less fun for either myself or the people i play with... Can't we all just kill people in peace?

Trust me, anyone who PvPs regularly already knows who you are, whether you like it or not. I know I cringe when I see you!

lolz at uber scoundrel dps , only scrapper scoundrels worth mentioning are flak and pedia , obviously thiis a post by candygirl who likes to troll but cant handle when you troll her back , vasyel same thing trolls but cant handle it in return , vasyel you're decent i'll give you that much but youre a bottom feeding try hard

lolz at uber scoundrel dps , only scrapper scoundrels worth mentioning are flak and pedia , obviously thiis a post by candygirl who likes to troll but cant handle when you troll her back , vasyel same thing trolls but cant handle it in return , vasyel you're decent i'll give you that much but youre a bottom feeding try hard

that may have been the nicest thing you've ever said to me... but in all honesty, the scoundrel who came back to PD yesterday would've done way more. He's just significantly better than i am

Edited by Carter_Mathis

I lol'd, gotta love the haters.

Btw who is the scoundrel from PD that is "significantly better" than you. I am not looking forward to that since you already tool me when I'm on my marauder.

Btw who is the scoundrel from PD that is "significantly better" than you. I am not looking forward to that since you already tool me when I'm on my marauder.

not a hater , just a truth speaker , i give props where they are due and my dealings with this guy have led me to my statement , if i dont see you do well in ranked and you talk crap in a regular wz like he does , youre a try hard scrub to me and we farm the crap out of him and his premadesall day but as soon as he wins one game he has to rub it in

Combatmedicjr this is not about you.. I am giving credit to my friend Vasyel. Please get over yourself already, Btw only reason Vasyel would say anything to you is because you always troll by always starting in on people first.. Other than that PD minds their business. I do not know what your issue is but it is a game and move on. I asked nicely for you to quit and you keep going. So please stop posting in my thread. Also, I have yet to see any scrapper besides jackz who can pull numbers like that as a scrapper.. which Vasyel pulled over 709k in voidstar after this match and I will be linking that pic soon. Btw I don't troll, I speak the truth:P

Edited by Partygurl

Damager you are still the most bad *** shadow love you and Vasyel loves you too lol!

Combatmedicjr this is not about you.. I am giving credit to my friend Vasyel. Please get over yourself already, Btw only reason Vasyel would say anything to you is because you always troll by always starting in on people first.. Other than that PD minds their business. I do not know what your issue is but it is a game and move on. I asked nicely for you to quit and you keep going. So please stop posting in my thread. Also, I have yet to see any scrapper besides jackz who can pull numbers like that as a scrapper.. which Vasyel pulled over 709k in voidstar after this match and I will be linking that pic soon. Btw I don't troll, I speak the truth:P

lol oh god . im thinking you two are lying children ? i trolled you originally cause i seen you guys talkin crap in a lowbie pvp match with a 4 man prime defence premade a while ago , i said what i had to say to you then it was done then you kept it going , i trolled you enough to the point where you pleaded for me to stop and i did then the other day you started again lol . vasyel originally whispered me out of no where after a match and he brought up pedia , you guys are just awful fan bois.

This thread confuses me.

Basically I had asked Barbie to shoot me a SS of a 664k novare through my guild forums, but I wasn't really specific on which wz or which forums, so some confusion ensued.

And thanks Jinkx, I was a mixture of surprised and lucky with my performance in those warzones, though irenin keeps beating my damage :p

Drama!!! Barbie, will you be my big sister next thread?

Good numbers Vasyel, keep it up.

http://i49.tinypic.com/34gnbbn.jpg

Jinx I can be your big sister if you like! Hey I have credit where credit is due! Vasyel deserves it:) but never fails when trolls to come in and ruins it. Oh wells people will be haters! Btw where have you been?

Basically I had asked Barbie to shoot me a SS of a 664k novare through my guild forums, but I wasn't really specific on which wz or which forums, so some confusion ensued.

And thanks Jinkx, I was a mixture of surprised and lucky with my performance in those warzones, though irenin keeps beating my damage :p

Vasyel love your humbleness!

lol oh god . im thinking you two are lying children ? i trolled you originally cause i seen you guys talkin crap in a lowbie pvp match with a 4 man prime defence premade a while ago , i said what i had to say to you then it was done then you kept it going , i trolled you enough to the point where you pleaded for me to stop and i did then the other day you started again lol . vasyel originally whispered me out of no where after a match and he brought up pedia , you guys are just awful fan bois.

Lololololololol! Keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better about yourself. Honestly why keep posting in here if you hate us? I mean I get it you are secretly a fanboy of PD!

Edited by Partygurl