Time for old Mo' to bow out.

Antiskeptic

To everyone,

it's been fun, I could name individuals, but basically you know who you are and I cbf listing peoples names., it's been good playing with you.

Ciraf and Tinkle, I expect an invite to the wedding tbh.

Good luck on the bastion and the harbs when those transfers finally come. I might pop in around transfer time to say hi.

Take care all and have fun. =D

To everyone,

it's been fun, I could name individuals, but basically you know who you are and I cbf listing peoples names., it's been good playing with you.

Ciraf and Tinkle, I expect an invite to the wedding tbh.

Good luck on the bastion and the harbs when those transfers finally come. I might pop in around transfer time to say hi.

Take care all and have fun. =D

We were thinking of the same : \ Once if becomes legal I'm sure that'll be possible ;)

Thanks for taking the time to comment bob, I'll miss you too bud.

Tinkle, should do it man! Also I think we'll see it legal within the next 10 years, long time but I still reckon it'll happen. =D

Edited by Antiskeptic

Scits, just general taking too long on those transfers aye. Server is kinda boring. I'll miss you too ;]

Haha, just one of the many things I been called by people I play with, Mylord, nothing to do with my actual age. Our kids will be beautiful, I've sent you a test tube of my frozen sperm. <3

Scits, just general taking too long on those transfers aye. Server is kinda boring. I'll miss you too ;]

Haha, just one of the many things I been called by people I play with, Mylord, nothing to do with my actual age. Our kids will be beautiful, I've sent you a test tube of my frozen sperm. <3

Uhm, what are you talking about? I'm sending you MY sperm. I'm un-impregnable.