Operation Musco - February 21st, 2014

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks!

Tomorrow from 4-6 PM CST I will be streaming on our official Twitch channel, here. I will be continuing on my Concealment Operative "OperationMusco" on the Prophecy of the Five server. If I remember correctly, I am level 11 or 12. I will probably kick off the stream by running a Flashpoint with the stream and then switch gears and get back to some Warzones. Maybe throw in a GSF match here or there. Make sure to tune in and be online if you want to group up!

We will also be throwing out Taunfawns in the chat as usual. I am sure Courtney and Tait will stop in as well. Perhaps we can continue our riveting discussion of Pez dispensers :rak_03:

See you tomorrow!

-eric

Awesome name!

Should I be the wet blanket then?

Rules of Conduct

Naming Policy

When creating a character or guild name for Star Wars: The Old Republic, it is encouraged that you select a name that reflects the theme of the game. The guidelines listed below outline the types of names that you can NOT use, and apply to both player or character names, as well as guild names.

[ . . . ]

You may not use names from popular culture or media, e.g. Lady Gaga or George Lucas.

[ . . . ]

You may not use misspellings or alternative spellings of names that violate any of the above rules...

Level 11 or 12 wow, Seems you play your own game so you can balance it very much

Well, I mean, he's only playing like once a week for two hours and the last two or three weeks he hasn't been playing, its been the other two community people.

You must be fun at parties.

The Simpsons Episode 1F02 - Homer Goes to College

Homer: [spiking the punch] Heh heh, I'll be a campus hero.

[Malastare tastes the punch and spits it out]

Malastare: Attention, everyone: the punch has been spiked.

Don't worry. Your parents have been called and will be here to

pick you up shortly!

Edited by Joesixxpack