Cyan War Hero's Crystal

howieloader

So its like the mythical Blue War Hero Crystal?

Yeah, but there are actually 2 Blue War Hero's Crystals up right now on the GTN for only 400k... And Taelord is right, there is supposedly a schematic that drops for it... I think there was a thread about it in the general forums ~8 months ago or so, I think the consensus was it's like as rare as a crate-o-matic...

Something in me remembers that Jas'nah/ Fey't in Night's Radiance used to be able to craft them. I'm not sure if she is still on Jung Ma. mostly because I don't log in much to pub side.

I could be wrong though.

Edited by Sameria

Arcana can craft Cyan Battlemaster Crystals which are +31 Expertise, so that's actually not terrible... It's a 0.3% damage loss in PvP... So not bad at all for Regs if you really want to use that color crystal...

After a good bit of searching, I don't think there's anyone left on the server that can craft +41 Expertise Cyans...

Something in me remembers that Jas'nah/ Fey't in Night's Radiance used to be able to craft them. I'm not sure if she is still on Jung Ma. mostly because I don't log in much to pub side.

I could be wrong though.

She did craft them, and you are right that she did move that toon to Harbinger and also stopped playing Swtor.

• 11 months later...